Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

JK Hemi Conversion with Screamin Lizard Customs

Old 05-22-2009, 06:59 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by houston0
Talk about posers .... worried about looks rather than function? Until you seen these lights in action don't knock it. Keep driving your d-cell battery factory headlights.
does it take a special kind of tool to install them, or just to buy them?

I think I will keep my poseur lights, thanks. With all of your hardcore wheeling how do you keep all that pretty paint on your bumpers and hardtop?

Last edited by bigbluejk; 05-22-2009 at 11:00 AM.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Speaking of "poseur" (whatever that means) lights please enlighten me to why you located the xmitter under the front bumper.

Do you steam clean the undercarriage and engine bay? That's the cleanest I have ever seen.

ready to hit the trail my ass.... ready to hit Memorial Day sales.
Old 05-22-2009, 03:34 PM
JK Freak

why does it matter what he is doiing with it? i personally never plan to take my jeep to rock crawling trail.. ever. i didnt pay a bunch of money for me jeep to get all screwed up... at least not while i drive it everyday.... man again with these holier than though attitudes... what is the freaking deal?
Old 05-22-2009, 03:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RDY4RKS
pictures are great, but video is better. post up some video of that thing running!
I SECOND THAT MOTION
Old 05-22-2009, 04:05 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by smbundy13
why does it matter what he is doiing with it? i personally never plan to take my jeep to rock crawling trail.. ever. i didnt pay a bunch of money for me jeep to get all screwed up... at least not while i drive it everyday.... man again with these holier than though attitudes... what is the freaking deal?
i don't care if he goes mudding in his boyfriends cornhole... but he is the one calling people poseurs... you need to reread who said what buddy.

That jeep is a fine piece of machine minus the fruit lights... but its his jeep... his choice. least I don;t have to worry about seeing him on the trail!

Last edited by bigbluejk; 05-22-2009 at 04:09 PM.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:15 AM
JK Jedi

Awesome work!
Old 05-24-2009, 08:20 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
i don't care if he goes mudding in his boyfriends cornhole... but he is the one calling people poseurs... you need to reread who said what buddy.

That jeep is a fine piece of machine minus the fruit lights... but its his jeep... his choice. least I don;t have to worry about seeing him on the trail!
Thats just what I figured an extra from deliverance.
Old 05-24-2009, 11:37 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by houston0
Thats just what I figured an extra from deliverance.
yeah... well extras were all that was left since your family took all the starring roles. your dad was awesome on the Banjo though.
Old 05-25-2009, 05:09 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Hey there is no need for hate on the forum. The JK modified is cool. There are not to many alike. This one is a cool piece of machinery. I believe that sometimes guys or gals get on theses forums for the wrong reasons. Please understand that we here at SLC respect and offer the best level of quality that we can.

GERRY
Old 05-25-2009, 05:30 AM
JK Newbie

Yet another fine conversion by SLC! Nice work, Gerry & team.

PS - I'm lovin mine!!

Quick Reply: JK Hemi Conversion with Screamin Lizard Customs