Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Jk got scratched by some fool at school

Old 06-17-2009, 01:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man that sucks, im sorry to hear that. i hate that people go after other peoples property... if u have a problem with a person deal with the person dont mess with there car. thats so f-upped. kids in high school brag about stupid shit, so ull find out who did it eventually. then do what u feel u need to do, i loose my temper when it comes to cars so id go crazy.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:53 PM
JK Super Freak

That really sucks.

Originally Posted by 09rubicon
How to get the best repair out of touch-up paint:

1. Clean the scratch completley using a clay bar followed by a wax stripper.

2. Apply a thin coat with the touch-up paint. Let dry.

3. Using 3000 grit sandpaper (wet) smooth the area so the touch-up paint is level with the surface of the factory paint. Clean the surface again using the stripper.
Never get passed #3. Forget about painting when I am watching the stripper...
Old 06-17-2009, 08:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

I say rock out with your cock out kid!! I will bet a lot of members including me..... Wish they were just getting out of highschool. Sucks someone messed with the jeep but f*^kit good luck in your future!
Old 06-20-2009, 06:35 PM
JK Newbie

If you can't feel the scratches with your fingernail, get some Meguiar's Ultimate Compound and a foam pad at wal-mart, autozone, etc. It will require some work but should buff out. Follow up with some SwirlX (if needed) then a good coat of wax or sealant. Otherwise, it shouldn't be terribly expensive to have it fixed at a body shop.

There's nothing worse than a lowlife who ***** with someone else's property. I hope you find him and make him suffer.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Man, that is a bummer. Sorry that happened to you.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:18 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

lets all get together and sing cumbaya...... my lord..... i always say you guys are too nice. too bad somebody keyed your jeep, if you didn't had that coming, then find the guy and kick his ass, thats what i did in high school.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:41 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In my personal experience. Very limited... When someone keys your car and takes the time to put a word in it, it is an angry chick. I had it happen once. Some pissed off jealous girl. Did you get drunk at a party and uh.... hang out with her friend on a trampoline? twice? Im just saying, maybe you made some girl mad.
Old 06-21-2009, 03:13 AM
JK Jedi

That sucks, hope you get it taken care of without too much hassel or expense. It must be like the last week of school to which really sucks.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

looks buffable, long as its not thru the clearcoat.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Bummer dude.... what a PITA.... just show to school without your doors one day...

Quick Reply: Jk got scratched by some fool at school