Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Jk got scratched by some fool at school

Old 06-16-2009, 08:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im also in highschool and spend all my money on my JK. I sware if anyone laid a finger on my jeep theyd regret it. does your school have parking lot cameras? if so ask your school cop (if you have one, i live in the city) to watch the tapes to see who did it. A girl I know wrote C*NT on other girls front windshield and got a ticket for it because she got caught by the cameras.
Old 06-16-2009, 08:52 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

find out who did it, bone his g/f, sister, and mom. video and share with classmates. best payback in hs, imo.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:06 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
find out who did it, bone his g/f, sister, and mom. video and share with classmates. best payback in hs, imo.
Good Lord! I'd skip class and hang out nearby. Most people who do things like that enjoy going back for second/third/fourth looks.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:35 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Luisgus--

I'm really sorry that happened to your Jeep. But, hey! It's a Jeep! Take it out in the woods, wheel the heck out of it, get a few scratches in it from all that fun you're having, and pretty soon you'll forget about those key marks because you won't see them for the trail pinstriping. Added bonuses: The jerk that did this is unlikely to target you again after you have it repaired--and the great big smile on your face each Monday morning from all the great memories you have of using your Jeep the way it was intended.
Old 06-17-2009, 04:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm sorry to hear that bud. The one thing the world has is an abundance of hate and ignorance. Another option you can look into is a claim to insurance. I hope you find the person that did this to you.
Old 06-17-2009, 04:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry to hear that. When I was in in High School I drove a five hundred dollar car. It was mine and meant more to me than a brand new one. Someone thought it was funny to leave it on milk crates. A week later they showed up on another car in the lot. Gee I wonder whatever happened to that car it just seemed to burst into flames.
Old 06-17-2009, 04:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry man. You have a nice rig to. Some A**H**E most of been Jealous.
Old 06-17-2009, 04:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Old 06-17-2009, 05:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

To the dude with the duche comment, not cool bro.

Sorry to hear about your JK man, that's bloody aweful.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:16 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

classic! I live by that motto! When in doubt, bone his girlfriend, wife, mother

Quick Reply: Jk got scratched by some fool at school