Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Jk got scratched by some fool at school

Old 06-16-2009, 06:37 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sanjeep Binder
I would suggest owning a vehicle of about one tenth the worth of the JK while still in high school. Everyone one knows you didn't but it.
Kind of an a-hole comment giving the context of this thread.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:43 PM
JK Newbie

i would have been pissed!!! i was at a boat marina with my 2005 unlimited TJ. some rich asshole dented my jeep's driver door with their door and keyed it! She's a dark blue so i saw it a mile away, no note or anything...it sucks man i know eactly how you feal. but from the looks of those scatches they may come out with some elbow grease and turtle wax. mine looked deeper and came out...(some what) still notticable but only if i realy look for it.

When in dought, whip it out!!!-Jeep 05
Old 06-16-2009, 07:03 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Geez, that really sucks! Try what everyone else has said. I caught a guy trying to open his car door with my CB antenna off my CJ one time. Needless to say, end result wasn't very nice. They do get caught every once in awhile, but know your not alone and those type of people ussually get their just do sooner or later.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:04 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by shredX
I realize I'm the Newbie but no s@&t! Dude is definitely in the wrong forum. I used to have a decent ride in HS and parked my a$$ in the furthest possible spot to avoid that kind of crap.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:09 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I would suggest owning a vehicle of about one tenth the worth of the JK while still in high school. Everyone one knows you didn't but it.
I had a CJ-5 in HS that was my pride and joy. I thought more of it than the Mustang guys thought of their GT's. And guess what, I bought it, built it, and it was a beast. Your comment just sucks( you misspelled buy, btw) I got the meaning though.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

looks to me like it will buff out from a good body shop. You can have it wet sanded otherwise and good body shop can fix easily for pretty cheap. Had a CBR600F2 back in the day that got knocked over and had some color sanding done, could not even tell afterwards and it was only like $200 bucks.

Good luck.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:15 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by shredX
he sounds like the guy who key'd it...if you don't have anything constructive to say don't comment..bitter betty
Old 06-16-2009, 07:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm still in HS too, so you are not left out.

And I have also had my share of scratches and dents as well. My fellow seniors decided it would be funny to kick my Jeep, and that has left some nasty dents and dimples throughout my Jeep. You can say that I was very angry and returned the favor .
Old 06-16-2009, 08:12 PM
JK Freak

There are some real Jack A$$es out there these days.....Sorry that happened to you.
Old 06-16-2009, 08:44 PM
JK Super Freak

lame comment man. I come from a fairly well off family, was bought my first car and when I sold that I had some help with the JK payments. Everything else I've paid for myself. Even though my family is well off I've worked a lot to buy all these parts for the jeep. Who cares if his parents bought it for him, I got a lot of the same crap when my parents bought me a truck from jealous people like yourself. Get over it, just cause you might not be as lucky as he is. You sound like the type of jealous person that would key it.

to the OP that sucks man, and i hope you can get it out.

Quick Reply: Jk got scratched by some fool at school