Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Jeeps in beautiful places

Old 07-30-2008, 03:49 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ben Hedrick
Sam,
My Offshore Racing has been put on the shelf for right now. My company Spider Integration Group (Aviation Security) has a new contract with TSA and we are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO busy! So my car racing and boat racing has been slowed for now. Are you into racing too? Also, do you live in Grand Junction, CO? I have a new airport project there and now looking at you pics, I am going to HAVE to come out there!!! Maybe you can show us around.

Anyway, again thanks and keep the pics coming.

Take care, Ben

PS: what is your screen name at OSO?

Ben,

I go by Neverfastenuf at OSO. We have a 30' Eliminator we use at Lake Powell. Nothing serious like the hardware you are used to. Still fun though.

Racing, only in my past. Some motorcyle desert racing.

Yes we live in Grand Junction. What company at the airport? West Star Aviation? Twin Otter Int.? Scott Seibold, the owner of Twin Otter is a good friend of mine.

Anytime you get out this way we can hook up and I'll try my best to show you around. It really is an incredible area.

Sam
Old 07-30-2008, 04:42 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Coming home from the Ultimate Adventure
Old 07-30-2008, 05:00 PM
JK Newbie

Don't have any shots yet with my 35's and BB, sorry....

Old 07-30-2008, 05:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sandiasnow
July 4th in Ouray

Love the matching trailer you have for your rig, however, you do need matching wheels for the trailer......
Old 07-30-2008, 06:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
This was in California in Feburary on hwy 138 right outside Cajon Junction. Still partially stock
Old 07-30-2008, 06:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SSWIM
Ben,

I go by Neverfastenuf at OSO. We have a 30' Eliminator we use at Lake Powell. Nothing serious like the hardware you are used to. Still fun though.

Racing, only in my past. Some motorcyle desert racing.

Yes we live in Grand Junction. What company at the airport? West Star Aviation? Twin Otter Int.? Scott Seibold, the owner of Twin Otter is a good friend of mine.

Anytime you get out this way we can hook up and I'll try my best to show you around. It really is an incredible area.

Sam
Sam,
My project at Grand Junction is at GJT isn't that the main Grand Junction Airport? Anyway, one of my guys will be there Thursday for a meeting and he too is a Jeep JK guy but I don't think that he is driving his Jeep there. He lives in the Denver area though. I do expect to be out there with the next month or so and we are also trying to get a Moab trip together too. I expect to just rent a Jeep somewhere out there rather than shipping mine out there. My regular email is: Ben@BenHedrick.com or my webiste is: www.BenHedrick.com and email me I'll we'll exchange cell's and try and hook up once I'm out there. And I have got to take a better look at you Jeep!

Take care and stay in touch. Oh and when I'm on OSO I'm Ben@SRP.

Ben
Old 07-30-2008, 07:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HITMONEY
Offshore boating is my #1 passion.
HITMONEY, Mine too... Go checkout my site: www.BenHedrick.com we've probably met each other some where down the road in the Dry Pits. And yes, I know Dave and Bruce with Love Muscle too...

Take care, Ben
Old 07-30-2008, 07:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ok since we have completely "DE-RAILED" this thread... Here are a couple of my last Teams. Maybe we can call it "Raceboats in beautiful places"...???

And your Fountain is GREAT looking! I love the clean white look. Hence why I like Sam's JK too!

Old 07-31-2008, 01:26 AM
JK Newbie

Those are some mighty funny looking jeeps!
Old 07-31-2008, 06:28 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by evolution
Coming home from the Ultimate Adventure
Douglas Pass north of Grand Junction, right? I have a good buddy in Rangley that was at the event in Rangley. Jeff Rector. He was involved in putting the "rock park" together. He said your JK worked well.

Sam

Quick Reply: Jeeps in beautiful places