Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Altitude Edition

Old 04-23-2012, 05:04 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That things gonna look sweet come time for shopping season hopping curbs and gunning for a spot near the food court.

Hey Chrysler, Just give me a Hemi, D60's, decent bumpers, and flat tube fenders for $45k
Old 04-23-2012, 05:46 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by JohnnyQuik
That things gonna look sweet come time for shopping season hopping curbs and gunning for a spot near the food court.

Hey Chrysler, Just give me a Hemi, D60's, decent bumpers, and flat tube fenders for $45k
Does it come with a purse holder?
Old 04-23-2012, 05:52 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JohnnyQuik

I 2nd that! Wouldn't that just make to much since? Then they couldn't VOID everyone's warranty.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

I love the small interior touches... plan to make all my silver trim bits gloss black inside as well.

Everything else is retarded. And it's an extra 3k... dear lord why? How many mall crawler editions do they need...
Old 04-23-2012, 07:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

I saw this on fbook before on here and everyone was praising it saying it was cool and just plain awesome...I was the only one who said something bad about it. I said "What's so special about it, other than it being a 2012 Sahara w/ painted rims and color matching bumper inserts...maybe I'll put some extra paint on my JK,add an accessory and call it a special edition" sheesh, glad others think like me
Old 04-23-2012, 07:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by FrankCastle01
Thanks for sharing man.. I really wish they wouldnt try and nickel and dime people like this. Its their money and there jeep and I'm sure someone will get enjoyment out of it so hey.. Whateves
Nickel and dime is right, they slap on a couple badges and price goes up a lot. The only option I thought I noticed was the leather seats and the rim color - thats about it.

Originally Posted by red2010rubi
Does it come with a purse holder?

Let me check...... yes it does hahaaha
Old 04-23-2012, 08:31 PM
JK Newbie

It looks ok inside!!! I'm more concerned about it not having a four wheel drive selector. 2wd why?
Old 04-23-2012, 08:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Jeepinjellie
It looks ok inside!!! I'm more concerned about it not having a four wheel drive selector. 2wd why?
Yeah true as well. It's just the whole marketing idea behind it is kinda frustrating. The price sky rockets.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Lets see here:
[x]Sahara
[x]Overpriced

Yep, moving along.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Really? It is a Sahara with a fuel door WTF

Quick Reply: Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Altitude Edition