Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Jeep Trailers from Mopar

Old 07-21-2010, 06:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just came back from a trip with the fam using the "non-Mopar" version of this camper. It's called the Quicksilver 6.0. Great little trailer for the price (got mine for half of what they want for the Jeep badged one). Tows like a dream and has enough space to fit all the family's stuff for a good 5 day trip.

I'm looking to upgrade the axle to one like this (hXXp://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200317475_200317475) to make it a little more off road friendly.
Old 07-21-2010, 06:51 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For that price......I will keep my Adventure Trailers Chaser!! It is a nice little trailer though.

Quick Reply: Jeep Trailers from Mopar