Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Jeep tips!!!!

Old 06-13-2010, 05:15 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeep tips!!!!

show off your jeep tipping! those scary moments caught on camera or video! close calls, pucker factor that has stuck with you from that day on the trail or just some funny moments!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNWu9B4_XTA hahaha i did this a few times just trying to get out of the wash, but this time was caught on vid and makes me laugh how scared i look!! this was my first time doing this, i seriously thought i was dead lol i started to reach for reverse but i was to scared if i let go of the door my weight shifting actually take her over! to funny

Last edited by ineptknight; 06-13-2010 at 05:44 PM.
Old 06-13-2010, 05:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

I hate this picture, because it doesn't show the dread on my face. I just knew I was going over, especially because of the soft sand the low side was in. Point in case, never trust a puddle...

If you notice, the camera is tilted too... just noticed that...

Old 06-13-2010, 05:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

This was on my first wheeling trip - I wasn't disconnected and had to turn around because two of the other jeeps with me couldn't make it up a hill... It's hard to tell in the picture but I was rocking back and forth with only the rear drivers tire and the front passenger tire... Her reaction is the funny part haha

This was also the "Laura, I think I need a lift kit" moment haha

Last edited by spryan81; 06-13-2010 at 05:46 PM.

Quick Reply: Jeep tips!!!!