Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Jeep Tattoo

Old 01-19-2013, 05:14 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice ink and thanks for your service!
Old 01-19-2013, 05:32 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks! And again, its my pleasure.
Old 01-19-2013, 05:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SailorJeep
Currently the Hollyhock. Before this the Hickory out of Homer, AK. And before that A school, did my non-rate time at STA Oswego, NY. Are you in? If so, where at/prior?
Hey man how's hollyhock? I'm transferring this year and a BM3 posn opened up and was thinking about putting it pretty high on my picks. Right now I'm at a small boat station in Georgetown, SC.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

I think my buddy got orders to the hollyhock he is a BM2. I am getting ready to start a new tour at Sta Sand Key. I just got back from Bahrain PATFORSWA, was on CGC Maui. Sta Toledo, Sta Milford Haven, and CGC Dependable before that. Can't wait to put in another 9 years and get out so I can live somewhere for longer than 4 years and start a life. cheers
Old 01-20-2013, 07:10 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by un-ltd_sahara

Hey man how's hollyhock? I'm transferring this year and a BM3 posn opened up and was thinking about putting it pretty high on my picks. Right now I'm at a small boat station in Georgetown, SC.
Its not bad. The schedule is crazy. And they work us to the bone but I love ATON so when the buoy season comes it makes it all worth it. You would be on ops department so you would be doing all the nav stuff. Which kind of sucks but will help if later in your career if you plan on staying in.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:13 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 1LuckyJK
I think my buddy got orders to the hollyhock he is a BM2. I am getting ready to start a new tour at Sta Sand Key. I just got back from Bahrain PATFORSWA, was on CGC Maui. Sta Toledo, Sta Milford Haven, and CGC Dependable before that. Can't wait to put in another 9 years and get out so I can live somewhere for longer than 4 years and start a life. cheers
Yeah he did. I'm not really sure when he is reporting, but he is about to be my boss.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

He is awesome, good guy.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SailorJeep

Its not bad. The schedule is crazy. And they work us to the bone but I love ATON so when the buoy season comes it makes it all worth it. You would be on ops department so you would be doing all the nav stuff. Which kind of sucks but will help if later in your career if you plan on staying in.
Yea I've heard nothing but good things about ATON. Do they have any BM3's out on deck? Or is it just that particular job opening is from the nav department? Either way it should be fun. Hopefully ill get a bouy tender.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:46 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by un-ltd_sahara

Yea I've heard nothing but good things about ATON. Do they have any BM3's out on deck? Or is it just that particular job opening is from the nav department? Either way it should be fun. Hopefully ill get a bouy tender.
Yeah there are two of us that are out on deck. One being me. Its just that particular job that's open right now. The BM1 is awesome. Kind of strict but super fair and smart. I think he wrote 4 for chief but got knocked down because of all the others taking the test for the fourth or fifth time.
Old 01-20-2013, 02:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ahh Gotcha. How much longer do u have there? And I'm definitely going to put it down on my pics.

Quick Reply: Jeep Tattoo