Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

JEEP rescues PORSCHE

Old 02-07-2009, 10:11 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SaharaBlackNo1
Besides being parked in the shots, how did the JK help with the recovery? There's no winch on the JK.
no winch on the jk yet but the recovery winch tried to winch it up but porsche just slid sideways along the wall which wasnt to good. so the i was in the jeep keeping the tow rope taught whilst it was winched up to stop it from sliding sideways along the wall.
Old 02-07-2009, 10:53 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Real nice save.
Old 02-07-2009, 11:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Dude, I like the Euro front and rear bumpers. Nice design. Wish we had a choice over here.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:34 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by scotlandjk
no winch on the jk yet but the recovery winch tried to winch it up but porsche just slid sideways along the wall which wasnt to good. so the i was in the jeep keeping the tow rope taught whilst it was winched up to stop it from sliding sideways along the wall.
OOOHHH, ok!

I was thinking the same thing looking at the pics, wondering why you'd be hooked to him like that, over a bush even. But, anchoring the Porsche so he didn't continue to slide makes sense now. I take it the tow truck driver couldn't get a better angle for his pull or something.

Thanks for the explanation...

-- jason
Old 02-07-2009, 09:02 PM
JK Super Freak

Maybe after this he will decide to put a lift and 35" tires on it. Good job! You did us Jeepers proud.

Quick Reply: JEEP rescues PORSCHE