Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

This jeep is a Moab killer (pics)

Old 06-09-2010, 01:13 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default This jeep is a Moab killer (pics)

NOT!!!! What a WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ugly jeep..jpg
Views:	355
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	71897

Could you imagine......

ALSO, IM SORRY FOR BEING A HATER IF THIS IS YOUR JEEP!!!!
Old 06-09-2010, 05:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by millar1982
NOT!!!! What a WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachment 71897

Could you imagine......

ALSO, IM SORRY FOR BEING A HATER IF THIS IS YOUR JEEP!!!!
I see thiis kind of set up all the time here in Puerto Rico. Chormed out jeeps, LOWERED JK with street racing rims, even seen that in Hummers. Go figure!!!
Old 06-09-2010, 05:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't particularly like this style of modification for Jeeps. I had a friend in California who had a nice pickup truck where my choice would have been to lift it, his was to lower it. I asked why would you do that and his response was that it wasn't going to go offroad.

Again I don't agree with that comment, but that was California where the weather was always nice and not Iowa where I have to deal with winters.

Aside from the above comments if people are buying jeeps whether they mod them to drive slow off road or drive low and slow on the streets the fact is that they are buying jeeps. And hopefully this will help keep jeeps to continue to be built into the future so my kids can enjoy them.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:46 AM
JK Freak

I used to do truck shows with a show truck I had. I would see the most Gosh awful things done to vehicles. I'm a 'lift anything' type of gal, but when you lower a 4x4
Old 06-09-2010, 06:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tj-tigger
I don't particularly like this style of modification for Jeeps. I had a friend in California who had a nice pickup truck where my choice would have been to lift it, his was to lower it. I asked why would you do that and his response was that it wasn't going to go offroad.

Again I don't agree with that comment, but that was California where the weather was always nice and not Iowa where I have to deal with winters.

Aside from the above comments if people are buying jeeps whether they mod them to drive slow off road or drive low and slow on the streets the fact is that they are buying jeeps. And hopefully this will help keep jeeps to continue to be built into the future so my kids can enjoy them.
I guess you're right. To each it's own according to theirs (ours) likes and dislikes!!!
Old 06-09-2010, 06:18 AM
JK Junkie

I think that they used something like a 4" body lift to fit those wheels. It looks like a covered wagon with that large of a rim.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:20 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

this thing has been around since the beginning of JKs
Old 06-09-2010, 06:21 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by rickster
I see thiis kind of set up all the time here in Puerto Rico. Chormed out jeeps, LOWERED JK with street racing rims, even seen that in Hummers. Go figure!!!
you mean you see that in hummers and even JKs
Old 06-09-2010, 06:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Already posted this

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...-I-just-had-to.....
Old 06-09-2010, 06:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by robin
you mean you see that in hummers and even JKs
Right! I forgot about the JK / Hummer Battle.

I've seen in the internet JK's with the "Hummer Recovery Vehicle" sticker. Do that in Puerto Rico and you will get shot, or at least scratched...

Quick Reply: This jeep is a Moab killer (pics)