Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Jeep hemi quarter mile

Old 11-23-2009, 06:12 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Black_Widow_Rubi
Ehh, not bad but it doesn't impress me. Not to discount what this shop was able to do but I've seen larger and heavier vehicles turn better track times ('85 F/S Chevy Conversion van running 15.06 1/4's and an '86 Suburban running 14.60 1/4's) and reaction times (and that was over a decade ago). If the guy driving was cutting better lights (pulling reaction times less than a second not the 2.19 you see on the board) I'd be much more impressed.

RT's dont' have single thing to do with et and mph..

That being said, there's a second video on the page were he broke into the 14's. Think it's best run was a 14.6-14.7 with the spare tire off.

-Chad-
Old 11-23-2009, 11:27 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is another video... different jeep though. Its a 2 door with a 6.4L hemi!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfSFlwxBWew
Old 11-23-2009, 11:58 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kuffaar
I wonder if he would have locked up that front end if his take off would have been better?

I gotta say though wow thats pretty bad a$$ a 15 sec Jk
I have a 15 sec JK. It's not really that big a deal. Actually, it sucks taking 15 seconds to get to 60 mph.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRIgO_Sv6r4

Quick Reply: Jeep hemi quarter mile