Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Jeep is Gone!

Old 06-04-2009, 02:58 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW Glad to here you are OK.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Nothing short of a miracle ;-)

I too rolled a car once and walked away unscathed. I believe that must mean you have yet to fullfill your true purpose in life.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:04 PM
JK Freak

Glad you are ok buddy..
God was there to save you!
Take care of yourself...
Old 06-04-2009, 03:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

glad u r ok
Old 06-04-2009, 03:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tuffluv
Man I'm glad you did not get seriously hurt. Sorry you lost your Jeep but glad you have your health. It looks like it was a Rubicon? Would it be insentitive of me to ask if your transfer case survived?
No it's not insensitive because the Jeep is just parts now. It is not a Rubi just an X but was a very capable X.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

You gonna need one of those God is my co-pilot plates. Glad to hear your OK.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:50 PM
JK Jedi Master

Wow! You sure know how to crumple up a jeep. Glad you made it out without too much damage yourself.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:51 PM
JK Junkie

Wow man!!! You are so lucky. You should be playing the lottery today son! I've seen people die with much less damage than that. Could you imagine if someone was in the passenger seat? UGH! We are very lucky too, since we didn't loose you man! Maybe you should be looking at this as your second chance, yeah?!

Originally Posted by Geeper4x4
God kept me for another trail.

I was driving home yesterday when I fell asleep. I woke up just as I was about to hit a guardrail. It was too late to do anything but ride the full 8 seconds, and ride I did. I crushed the guardrail and rolled the Jeep at least once. I stayed upside down and ended up coming back onto the highway and stopped after several feet of upside down travel with my hardtop removed and my head on the pavement. I was awake for the whole ride and I can tell you it was some kind of ride. I ended up on the wrong side of the highway with smoke, oil and other fluids coming inside. I couldn't get my seat-belt undone but a trucker stopped and cut the belt with a knife. I crawled out got one of those rides in a van to the hospital. They released me about 3 hours later with bruises, scrapes, and otherwise dizzy. I got one heck of a headache this morning but I'm moving around under my own power with all my parts working.

From what the folks said that saw the Jeep they couldn't believe that I survived. That roll bar is more than just a place for grab handles. The seat-belt worked. The airbag worked. I am alive because of the safety equipment in the Jeep. I am thankful I didn't cross the painted line and injure someone else. I am thankful to be alive.

I'll get some pics today of my former Jeep.
I can't imagine not having a Jeep so I guess I'm in the market now.

This is what it used to look like:

Well I took some pics today so you don't think the story is a little exaggerated!!!!!

The site:

Old 06-04-2009, 04:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad you are ok. Thank God for his mercy and grace.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Thank God you are OK!

What an amazing story. Those pictures remind me of a vehicle roll I endured in the Sahara desert of Northern Chad. Thank God you are ok. The Jeep can easily be replaced.

Quick Reply: Jeep is Gone!