Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Jeep Fancy Grills

Old 04-23-2011, 01:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i agree with the masses...don't mess with the seven slot. paint it, bedline it whaterver, but when someone looks in the rearview mirrow they should know seven slots, a jeep is there.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

First of all, the RBP grille is disgusting.. second of all, it's RIDICULOUSLY way too over priced.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah right up there with "rockstars"
Old 04-23-2011, 04:16 PM
JK Super Freak

I'm not a fan!
Old 04-23-2011, 05:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Randonizer
dang. her grill is the only one i would bother with.

don't mess with the jeeps trademark/icon
Old 04-25-2011, 03:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rexicon
yeah right up there with "rockstars"
yeah well i happen to have rockstars. guess im not a "real" jeeper then. i mean i actully take my jeep off roading more than the average person who owns a jeep. i hate when people bash on rockstars. i dont bash on people for having cheap steel rims. cmon man
Old 04-25-2011, 06:28 PM
JK Jedi

So I stubbled across some grills on the internet today and they look pretty sweet. i think the black grills with the silver rivets would look sweet on my jeep. Ive seen these grills on trucks but never any jeeps expect the ones on the websites of the maker. I know RBP has made these for awhile but i noticed another makes them too called Fuel Offroad. I wanna see some pics if anyone on the fourm has them. If i had the extra cash to spend on them id buy one but id rather invest in better options for wheeling but they would look sweet.
The LAST thing I would want to do is offend the Jeep Gods....Don't do it....you'll be sorry...!!!
Old 04-25-2011, 06:47 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by randonizer
yeah well i happen to have rockstars. Guess im not a "real" jeeper then. I mean i actully take my jeep off roading more than the average person who owns a jeep. I hate when people bash on rockstars. I dont bash on people for having cheap steel rims. Cmon man
leave steel rims outta this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-25-2011, 08:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

yeah well i happen to have rockstars. guess im not a "real" jeeper then. i mean i actully take my jeep off roading more than the average person who owns a jeep. i hate when people bash on rockstars. i dont bash on people for having cheap steel rims. cmon man
I almost went with Rockstars and ended up with the Addicts. Nothing wrong with Rockstars, I think they look good. Wheeling is only part of Jeeping. The other part is looking good, and the Rockstars look good IMO.

As far as that grill, I just don't see paying that price tag even if I liked the grill. But the slots are what makes a Jeep a Jeep. Hell, they use the front grill profile on all their advertisement even for their other vehicles.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by emoody007
I almost went with Rockstars and ended up with the Addicts. Nothing wrong with Rockstars, I think they look good. Wheeling is only part of Jeeping. The other part is looking good, and the Rockstars look good IMO.

As far as that grill, I just don't see paying that price tag even if I liked the grill. But the slots are what makes a Jeep a Jeep. Hell, they use the front grill profile on all their advertisement even for their other vehicles.
i couldnt agree with you more here. at least someone understands. i mean my jeep is part time wheeler and the other half is being my dd. i want a good looking rig that can perform too. as for the grill i just wanted opinions. i would never pay 500+ for a grill. i could make one cheaper

Quick Reply: Jeep Fancy Grills