Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Jeep coming along nicely

Old 08-25-2011, 04:53 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeep coming along nicely

Well, after a little bit of work and time here is my beautiful Jeep
Click image for larger version

Name:	nice jeep.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	202395

Teraflex 2.5 coil lift, XD series matte black 17X9 wheels, 35x12.50x17 nitto trail grapplers, oh yeah fenders trimmed, locker mod combined with my little secret esp kill switch for unabated locker use whenever I want. HaHa. Still a few things to do yet but I think its amazing looking, now tomorrow we'll see just how much more capable it will be wheeling with the new steel and rubbers. Hope ya like it just as much as I do.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

looks bad a$$!
Old 08-25-2011, 07:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Looks real good. What's your ESP secret. Please share
Old 08-25-2011, 08:07 PM
JK Newbie

its just a little toggle switch hidden in the drivers compartment, which splices into the ESP, BAS, ABS functions and allows you to turn the switch off which will turn off those functions and when you want them back on you flip the switch on turn the jeep off then when you start it back up everything is back on like normal. Nice for servicing since no lights will be on the dash and the switch is hidden so doesnt draw any attention. Add this switch to the locker mod which allows for locker use in 2 or 4 hi instead of only 4 lo, which you want all the functions the ESP kill switch turns off to be off when youre locked which all happens automatically in 4 lo. If you need more info I have the write up saved on the computer to send me a message and ill give it to you and more details if needed.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by dirtyboyjustin
its just a little toggle switch hidden in the drivers compartment, which splices into the ESP, BAS, ABS functions and allows you to turn the switch off which will turn off those functions and when you want them back on you flip the switch on turn the jeep off then when you start it back up everything is back on like normal. Nice for servicing since no lights will be on the dash and the switch is hidden so doesnt draw any attention. Add this switch to the locker mod which allows for locker use in 2 or 4 hi instead of only 4 lo, which you want all the functions the ESP kill switch turns off to be off when youre locked which all happens automatically in 4 lo. If you need more info I have the write up saved on the computer to send me a message and ill give it to you and more details if needed.
Yeah. That would be awesome. I hate the ESP. Thanks

Quick Reply: Jeep coming along nicely