Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

I've been busy...First Pics

Old 11-26-2008, 04:09 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the location of those switches, thanks for the idea....stealing you idea as we speak...thanks.....looks good
Old 11-26-2008, 04:24 PM
JK Junkie

I wish my garage was that big!
Old 11-26-2008, 05:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by eaglemikeo
Firstly, great lookin rig, nice setup. Gonna use some of your ideas (and mix with some stuff I've planned and done)

secondly -
woah woah woah....

Yankees... as in the team, or people of NJ?

HUGE difference.

I'm guessing you mean the team, due to your boston logos in the garage...

I've never hated another Jeep owner... but I do hate me some red sox fans
Ya, im live in NJ because of work...

Born in Boston....YANKEES SUCK!!!

I give you a pass cause you own a jeep tho...
Old 11-26-2008, 05:16 PM
JK Super Freak

It's a shame you left fairfax to go to jersey...I work in Loudoun and I wouldn't trade that place for anything (well unless somewhere down in the OBX was hiring)
Old 11-26-2008, 05:20 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by SASQUATCH
like your garage, I need to organize mine, build a storage shed, free up some room, have a real workshop, great looking redrock rubi btw...it's SAS approved
Gladiator Garage Works is the best stuff....sold at sears...expensive, but tough. Not the 'pot it together on your own' type stuff...it all comes welded in one piece. They also have a line of stuff you can assemble that looks the same, its good too, and cheaper. The assemble it yourself stuff is sold at lowes

Here are some pics from when I first finished it...

Last edited by jmat1980; 02-17-2009 at 05:04 PM.
Old 11-26-2008, 05:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by RedneckJeep
I like the windshield lights....I'm havin a hard time understandin the interior LEDs. I mean, the controls are already illuminated from the factory. Was that just for cosmetic purposes?
It was taking a while to get used to the window switches in the middle, so I thought i'd illuminate them a little more since they only have 2 little lights...then I just added the others cause the LED set had 4 lights with it....
Old 11-26-2008, 05:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by lc619fr
It's a shame you left fairfax to go to jersey...I work in Loudoun and I wouldn't trade that place for anything (well unless somewhere down in the OBX was hiring)

Ya, I miss VA...I had to sell my motorcycle because of NJ insurance...

But I work for the GOV. and they tell me to move and I move...im like a sheep...a well paid sheep
Old 11-26-2008, 05:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Go Sox!! Nice mods, the LED's are really sweet and your garage looks awesome too. Wish I had a garage, even if it wasn't as sweet as yours!
Old 11-26-2008, 05:58 PM
JK Junkie

Is that fuse block weatherproof? I see electrical shorts happening once it gets wet, and the JK compartment gets wet and dirty VERY fast. Clean up the wiring behind the dash with plastic tubing meant for wiring.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Suffolk JK
Is that fuse block weatherproof? I see electrical shorts happening once it gets wet, and the JK compartment gets wet and dirty VERY fast. Clean up the wiring behind the dash with plastic tubing meant for wiring.
I was thinking the same thing about the fuse box...the instructions just said no cover was necessary...if I can fing one with a cover, im going to switch it out and return that one...

I used all my tubing for under the hood, but im getting more soon...I HATE messy wiring...

Quick Reply: I've been busy...First Pics