Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

It's Here

Old 04-02-2007, 06:03 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's Here

My wife and I picked up the new Wrangler Saturday morning. After spending a couple weeks reading numerous threads about all the good and bad things people have encountered, here are my impressions for what they are worth.

My build date 2/07. The outside fit and finish was excellent. Did not find a scratch or ding anywhere. I did notice some very slight scratches on the plastic inside, but nothing serious yet. I do have the tape on the inside seams of the softtop, so I will be watching those after the next good rain. We put about 200 highway mles on it this weekend and the ride is great. The Jeep tracks straight and feels very stable going down the road. There was hardly any noise at all from the softtop at 70 mph. We listened to the radio and carried on conversation in a normal tone of voice. Maybe once the top is up and down a few times it will stretch and start to flap a little, but for right now, it is quite.

It is great to be back in a Jeep and I can't wait to get into the woods.

Last edited by drafter20; 04-02-2007 at 09:55 AM.

Quick Reply: It's Here