Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Its here!

Old 11-24-2010, 04:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Its here!

My RC 3.5" lift and spacers are here in the box. Downfall though. My wife got them for me as a Christmas gift. So I wont get to install til after the first of the year because of work. Oh well. At least I got them and tires soon to be ordered.
Old 11-25-2010, 01:06 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by bsbalser
My RC 3.5" lift and spacers are here in the box. Downfall though. My wife got them for me as a Christmas gift. So I wont get to install til after the first of the year because of work. Oh well. At least I got them and tires soon to be ordered.
Gratz. To bad on the having to wait.
Old 11-25-2010, 02:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Have to wait for the big guy in the red suit drops it down the chimney! Make sure to leave him cookies and milk or your ass aint getting shit. Lol!

Thats awesome. Can't wait to see pics of the lift.

Quick Reply: Its here!