Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

it's finally all ordered......... allright, allright, allright... cooooool!!!!

Old 04-15-2009, 10:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default it's finally all ordered......... allright, allright, allright... cooooool!!!!

I bought my 09 Rubi the end of the first week of March I think like the 5th.

I scored a brand new Mopar 4.5 inch Long Arm kit from a Jeep dealer in Florida on Ebay, two weeks later. It just came on the truck last week.

By April I had bought my BFG KM2's 37x12.50 17's from DiscountTireDirect, Wyatt is a very cool sales man and gave me a smokin deal on 5 they are stacked in the garage next to the Corvette! They are soo big my poor little corvette is scared!

Well that was all the easy/lucky part... but oh my gosh was I all over the place on wheels! Couldn't decide for the life of me... so every night for the last 5 weeks or so I have tried to find a set of wheels, and just couldn't find a set that made me happy. Even though I love the look of all the Black Rims, and would for sure run them on a jeep with any color, I wanted to be different than most everyone else with my black jeep. When it was all said and done I decided to go "old school". It was important for me that the wheel be as light as possible, come from a reputable brand, and be timeless in age. So this morning I ordered a set of 5 Mickey Thompson Classic Locks.

the other day I ordered some Weather Tech Liners front to back....

So, with all that stuff on board, I am happy to say all the pieces of the puzzle for Stage One are in route!!!! My goal is to have her lifted up by my Birthday, which is May 1st!

Thanks for reading this far, if you did. !!!!

I will post pics as soon as I get her up off the ground, until then how about this to make you happy for Show and Tell...

Here is my new wheels... except this is a 15x10 and I got 17 x 9's... They weigh in at 27lbs a piece which is just 3lbs more than the stock wheels.

and here is my Jeep's girlfriend..... "Karma"

Last edited by livin; 04-15-2009 at 10:09 PM.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:47 PM
JK Newbie

post some pics of your other toys. want to see that van.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:38 AM
JK Jedi

Cool, looking forward to installed pics. Nice Corvette, I miss mine once in a while, would like to have another someday. First choice would be a 90-95 ZR1, then maybe a 72 big block convertable in Ontario Orange.
Old 04-16-2009, 04:41 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Jayk07
post some pics of your other toys. want to see that van.
x2 i want to see a pic of that van

Quick Reply: it's finally all ordered......... allright, allright, allright... cooooool!!!!