Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Iron Bull Bumper Is On

Old 04-19-2009, 04:37 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
What is a T-sip? You sure you don't see the longhorn?

Okay, now that is seriously funny!!! Nice job!!

A T-sip, or tea sipper, is what Texas A&M people call people from Texas university in Austin. I guess in the olden days, Aggies got the impression that tu people just sat on a porch and sipped tea, receiving bs degrees, (not as in Bachelor of Science,...) while Aggies worked and toiled earning degrees with value.

It's just part of the deranged rivalry schtick that has been going on for decades. It's all in good fun. Like, why do they call their cow "Bevo"? That goes back to some good old boys having some good old fun bc one time A&M beat tu 13-0. The aggies stole the cow, and branded that score on it and then returned it. The Texas guys had to remedy this so they branded the cow further, making the "13" into a "B", the "-" an "E", and slipping a "V" in front of the "0".

The next time they borrowed the cow, they reported how much they liked T-bone steaks.

No. I still don't see a longhorn in my bumper. And just barely via the photoshop.

Edit,... I just noticed you're from Texarkana. You already knew about this, didn't you. ;-)

Last edited by mmcan; 04-19-2009 at 05:24 AM.
Old 04-19-2009, 12:14 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I knew about the rivalry but never heard the term "t-sip". Funny thing is I go to/ work at the local branch of Texas A&M and I still never heard that before. lol. They won't let us be aggies, only the main campus. Here it is The Eagles. So I guess I would be closer to an Aggie than a T-sip? Thanks for the interesting read.

BTW, I was just kidding about the Longhorn, it doesn't really look like one. Its just the way my brain works when I see stuff. I was just kidding about it.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:01 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another view of the IB bumper,.. At the top of Hells Gate.

Quick Reply: Iron Bull Bumper Is On