Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Interesting concept.

Old 08-30-2008, 04:52 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interesting concept.

Now that's what I call camping.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	002_earthroamer.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	12368  
Old 08-30-2008, 05:51 AM
JK Newbie

In case you didn't know Britjk some people are on this site day and night cause the don't have job or don't do there job at work. They are on the forum all day not doing there job. Then they wait tell someone happens to repeat a topic and they nail them on it. I just wish people could give helpful hints offer there openions but save their rude commites. It sucks! It kind of makes you not want to ask a questions. You can try the search but if you don't really know exactly what to ask the search can't help. Then teachers little helper chimes in with some smart a$% comment.

By the way I like the setup of the camper and it doesn't hurt my feeling that you posted it again.
Old 08-30-2008, 07:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by N2rock
Uhhh.. dude- I'm gonna make a smart ass comment to you since you seemed so inclined to slam me for pointing out the obvious...- If you didn't notice, the original poster has been a member longer than I have (DUH). Pretty sure he probably knows everything you just said. And judging by his post count, I would say he doesn't have any problem asking questions.

And FWIW- It's Saturday! I'm not working, I'm lucky enough to have weekends off, so I'm killing time.

TELL HIM BROTHA! The camper is sweet though!
Old 08-30-2008, 08:37 AM
JK Newbie

Not trying to bitch, but once again you're assuming he spends all his spare time on the forum. I have seen the camper before but not in the last few weeks. He was voicing his opinion. Yes, it was an opinion not a question. Don't think he was looking for TEACHERS HELPERS to point out that someone else has posted it a before. I don't know why it bothers people so much. If he was posting the same thing on the same page, ok.
Old 08-30-2008, 08:41 AM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

Originally Posted by webekd
In case you didn't know Britjk some people are on this site day and night cause the don't have job or don't do there job at work. They are on the forum all day not doing there job. Then they wait tell someone happens to repeat a topic and they nail them on it. I just wish people could give helpful hints offer there openions but save their rude commites. It sucks! It kind of makes you not want to ask a questions. You can try the search but if you don't really know exactly what to ask the search can't help. Then teachers little helper chimes in with some smart a$% comment.

By the way I like the setup of the camper and it doesn't hurt my feeling that you posted it again.

someone woke up on the wrong side of the trailer this morning!

Besides all that all N2 said was he didn't want to come of as a smart ass but hey here are the other posts about it! Take a step back and read it again and see who is really being the ass.

Last edited by serveapurpose; 08-30-2008 at 08:46 AM.
Old 08-30-2008, 08:43 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by serveapurpose
someone woke up on the wrong side of the trailer this morning!
Old 08-30-2008, 09:04 AM
JK Jedi

Great thread

Oh, and the Earthroamer is cool, look for it to be featured in the new season of AMerican Explorer on HDNet.
Old 08-30-2008, 09:05 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by N2rock
not trying to be an ass... But if you search "earthroamer" you'll see it has been posted dozens of times. In fact there are 2 threads this week.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/sear...archid=1204307
Sorry to say this N2 but your link says no matches! hahaha sorry thats a little to funny but yea there has been like 12 threads of this still dont mind looking though!
Old 08-30-2008, 09:20 AM
JK Newbie

I did take a step back and once again I don't see where Brit was asking a question. "Now that's what I call camping." Sounds like an opinion. You see there is no question mark ("?" in case you don't know what that is). Why you guys feel you have to say anything about it for the life of me I don't get it. By putting, "Not trying to be an ass", it makes it a slam. If he was trying to give him more info he could have just said, "There are more pics of that if you do a search".
Old 08-30-2008, 09:24 AM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

Well next time you can chime in and say that! But for now have a great hoilday weekend

Quick Reply: Interesting concept.