Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Installed Teraflex leveling kit today.

Old 03-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's funny, when she says "why does the jeep make funny noises now" what r u gonna say? Try "Oh honey I think it may be time for a new adjustable track bar".
Old 03-12-2012, 04:12 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Its_a_JK
That's funny, when she says "why does the jeep make funny noises now" what r u gonna say? Try "Oh honey I think it may be time for a new adjustable track bar".
Hey, great idea!
Old 03-12-2012, 04:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

My wife wants to lift the Jeep and put bigger tires and a winch. Just wish I had the money to do all at once.
Old 03-13-2012, 07:54 AM
JK Freak

Well, she obviously noticed the Jeep was higher when she tried getting into it last night. "What the hell, is this higher?" I replied "Yeah, I didn't realize those bumps stops would raise it so much."

Now she says I have to get a "step up bar". Luckily I already have a set of ACE rock sliders sitting here at work waiting for just such a situation to arise.
Old 03-13-2012, 02:15 PM
JK Freak

your gettin' pretty slick in your "Adapting" to make everything work with those new tires.
Old 03-13-2012, 03:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Haha this is funny. My girl asks if I'm feeling ok, I say ya why you ask? She says, you haven't worked on your Jeep in two days, are there any parts I can buy for you, I just want you to be happy! ! Lol....just rubbing it in a bit guys....
Old 03-13-2012, 03:25 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by DanieltheManual
Haha this is funny. My girl asks if I'm feeling ok, I say ya why you ask? She says, you haven't worked on your Jeep in two days, are there any parts I can buy for you, I just want you to be happy! ! Lol....just rubbing it in a bit guys....
Different approach, same result!

Quick Reply: Installed Teraflex leveling kit today.