Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Installed Teraflex leveling kit today.

Old 03-07-2012, 09:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice work sir! Like a ninja
Old 03-07-2012, 10:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have a running policy where I don't tell my girlfriend that I've done an upgrade to see how long it takes her to notice. She walked into the living room while I was on the couch reading a manual (cleverly hidden from view) for my new TF lift and she instantly said "what did you get now?" That woman has ESP, I get away with NOTHING.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
Old 03-07-2012, 11:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Worst in trying to beat mine home so I can catch what UPS has left at the front door before she does! Thank god for a ups tracking app! Worst is when we are home already and ups is late. Always get the stink eye when old Brown pulls up in front of the house with a package!!
Old 03-07-2012, 11:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brent1024
Worst in trying to beat mine home so I can catch what UPS has left at the front door before she does! Thank god for a ups tracking app! Worst is when we are home already and ups is late. Always get the stink eye when old Brown pulls up in front of the house with a package!!
And then trying to hide the part somewhere she wont find it until you can install it. Never works though, my fiance has jeep part ESP or something.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

I think my wife tips the UPS man to call her when ever I get a package.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:17 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

See i knew I wasn't the only one. You would think after 24 years of marriage she'd be over it. LOL
Old 03-07-2012, 02:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm lucky in this respect as my wife doesn't say anything about what I buy for the Jeep. Our children are grown and gone so we have more cash for things we want now so it makes it easier than you guys with growing families.
Old 03-07-2012, 04:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I keep telling her a bit of lift (real lift with new coils and shocks) will have more suspension travel and she'll like it so much better on the trail that it will be worth the extra effort to climb in. I guess we'll see . . .
Old 03-07-2012, 06:24 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Rich6700
I've done that before too. I told her you can't put on one new tire, you have to replace all 4.
Gotta replace all 5!
Old 03-07-2012, 07:32 PM
JK Super Freak

My wife and I discuss the mods and make sure it fits in the budget. She is awesome and I wouldn't even consider mods without her input. I'm not whipped and neither is she. We just both communicate very well in an adult to adult way. Make sure our spending lines up with our mutual goals and then go for it.

Man, first 6 years of our marriage wasn't the best as we communicated in a parent child way. We've done things MUCH differently past 6 years and lets just say things are good!

Also, she pushed for the Rubi with Nav over an X.

Congrats on the leveling kit. You will enjoy it. I know I like mine. It is the way it should have come from the factory.

Quick Reply: Installed Teraflex leveling kit today.