Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Installed OBA under seat-Pics

Old 07-20-2010, 06:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good!! did it have a on/off switch that you moved or do you flip it on from under the seat. I only ask because i have a similiar one and I'm always looking for better ideas. Also let us know when you get that tank mounted I'm stuck on that portion as well.
Old 07-20-2010, 06:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by RANGER666
Looks good!! did it have a on/off switch that you moved or do you flip it on from under the seat. I only ask because i have a similiar one and I'm always looking for better ideas. Also let us know when you get that tank mounted I'm stuck on that portion as well.
I actually did mount the tank at first above the rear axle and I heard a thump everytime I hit a bump. I dont know if it was not secure enough or something was hitting it, but I pulled it out. I dont know if I really need it anyways since I dont plan on running air tools or anything.

When I was doing the tank, I installed a switch on the back of the subwoofer facing the tailgate. I did it on the back so that no cargo could shift and flick it on if it was on the other side. The plan was to mount a pressure guage for the tank in the same area, but I never did, so now its just the switch

Overall, it seems good. Like I said, the compressor never really got that hot and now I am going to have the mopar liner rather than the carpet anyways-and, from what Ive heard, that does not go all the way under the front seats. The switch being in the back works out well because its close to the QD for the hose and I can reach all 4 tires from back there (although the fron drivers is a little tight).
Old 07-21-2010, 03:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

I want that sticker!

Quick Reply: Installed OBA under seat-Pics