Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Installed Lower Instrument Panel Bezel with Net

Old 05-23-2009, 09:43 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mopar Add-a-Pocket PT#1-5KT961DVAA

hey peoples

just installed this mopar add-a-pocket. Pretty simple install; just pry out the old plate with a thin screwdriver, and snap the new piece in.

Visually, I think it looks pretty good. Probably something Chrysler could have done to add some storage. But, hey, that would have kept me from enjoying 5 minutes worth of modding.

Now the pocket does not add that much storage. Perfect for putting an Ipod or a cell phone in, but it's not gonna hold a whole lot. And if you're planning on putting switches in your jeep, then it takes up the space that they would be most practical to be placed.

That said, I do like the look of the pocket. It gives the center dash a slightly more finished look.

Overall, I would recommend the mopar add-a-pocket to anyone looking for somewhere to put small electronic stuff while you drive. Especially if you don't want them to move. That netting is tight.lol

Quick Reply: Installed Lower Instrument Panel Bezel with Net