Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Installed!! 3" TF and 35's....subtle upgrade haha

Old 02-17-2009, 11:49 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump!! I wanna see it cleaned up and the tires without the blue on it. This is the setup I'm going with. But, it looks great by the way.
Old 02-19-2009, 05:38 AM
JK Newbie

Default re: pic request

heres a couple more with it kinda cleaned up. sorry the wheels are still kinda dirty but ill put a couple more up once i get this bumper put on with the spare. should have my mopar enhanced rails pretty soon too.

and check out how my sweet new rock hard bumper compliments my foyer. sorry bruce is shy and doesnt want his face on the internets.

Old 02-19-2009, 10:42 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I did the TF 3" with 35s also:

Old 02-19-2009, 10:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tony two clips
Yesterday:

Today:

Picture doesnt even do it justice. I forgot to measure it before hand but it looks like a LOT more than 3". I was thinking before hand I was going to need a 1" body lift afterwards but i'm not even getting it. Big thanks to my boy Sean and his brother Sam from Hard Rock Crawlers of Southern Maryland for helping with the install and David from Northridge for helping me choose an awesome kit.
Love the MTZs got them myself

Quick Reply: Installed!! 3" TF and 35's....subtle upgrade haha