Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Innerlight called the Police....

Old 09-19-2011, 01:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Innerlight called the Police....

this happened a few weeks ago. My gf and a few buddys of mine where comming back from pensacola beach and stoped by Innerlight on our way back and just browsed around and we where there for about 10 mins then left, but i did knowtis the guy was like staring at us. Well we were driving back and this happened.....

The cop walks up and he says can i see you L&I, i hand it to him. And i ask why we were pulled over and he was like "sir are you playing dumb with me.." i responded "no sir, i guess the flag?" he says back "did yall just get back from any stores?'' we respond "yes innerlight" then the cop says "innerlight called us saying a group of teenagers just left in a Jeep with a flag on it and we have missing merchandice" i quickly respond in reliefe "No, none of us stole anything, we were just there for a while" and then the officer says "do you mind if i search your vehicle" i say of course not go right ahead" knowing nothing was stolen. He says if we find anything you will be arrested so cut the crap did any of you take anything" by this time another two officers show up..

i said " no nobody took anything look for yourself. Sooo we all get frisked, jeep searched and nothing turns up. then he calls use over and asked for everyones info and say "now we will go look at the video tape if we see somehthing then you Will here from us" so we leave and were all lauphing cause we thought it was somthing major but im just SOOOO glad it wasent for speeding. Anyways i thought i would just tell this lil story of mine and the cops have yet to call anyof us. Thanks DICK at Innerlight!
Old 09-19-2011, 02:32 PM
JK Newbie

ahhh man, sorry to hear that. the store guy is a d!ck!!!!, no doubt about it.
the cop did his job and wasn't bad from what you're saying. I'm from north jersey and got d!cked by cops here once, set on a side of a road for an hour and a half while dogs sniffed my car for drugs. i had none, of course...but the cop was an asshole from the get go. so I was a dick right back. i refused a search unless he got a warrant. he couldn't get one but called 2 k-9 units. (I know it dumb of me and i should have just had the cop search the car, but he was such an asshole to me, that was the least I could have done...oh and the complaint that followed to the PD).
in any event, the cop was such a dick, he still gave me a bullshit ticket. funny thing, I never paid it, and plead not guilty to fight it but I never get a court date for some reason from the courthouse. it just went into never never land for some reason. could be my complaint or could be that he just never registered the ticked at the precinct.

hopefully you'll never hear from the cops.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Whats innerlight?

I used to get pulled over and have my truck tossed looking for dope at least 3 times a month. Used to drag unmarkeds with me all over town too. Got so bad I bought a second car, registered it in my cleaning ladies name and kept it in a rented garage around the way so I could travel hassel free if I needed to. Of course I was dealing drugs but you would expect a little more PC than "I think I smell weed" (which is the standard when they want to search but know you won't give consent, never mind that I don't even smoke weed) Not like they were going to find anything anyway, never kept anything in my home or car.
Glad that life is long in the rearview though.
Old 09-19-2011, 04:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

. . . and while this chickenshit stuff is going on, there is a real criminal having his way somewhere.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:14 PM
JK Newbie

I read your thread about weed... did he find your weed! haha
Old 09-19-2011, 05:15 PM
JK Super Freak

My jeep is a freaking cop magnet! Ive gotten pulled over like 4 different times and they say "sir do you know you were going 3 over the speed limit?" and im thinking, ummmm no shit sherlock is that a problem? but I dont say anything, then they look around the jeep and let me off saying " ill give you a warning for the speeding" Speeding?? your kidding. I dont get it happens all the time in different cities too
Old 09-19-2011, 05:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is this really what the "Show and tell" thread has come too?

Quick Reply: Innerlight called the Police....