Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Important Safety Tip

Old 07-21-2010, 08:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default X2

Originally Posted by o09jkny
Don't get married?? Hahaha.. I should take my own advice.. The fiance has been monitoring my spending like a hawk.. Sucks, but off duty employment pays well and sends a seperate check!! After this summer, with all the vacation expenses paid off, I'm gonna treat myself to a spending spree.. She doesn't know it yet, but it should be fun when she asks "why does the Jeep look different?" I'll tell her it's her imagination and jedi mind trick her!! Hey.. It might work!!
I heard that, married? what that. Being single is the best. I got no one telling me what I can buy and what I can't.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:05 PM
JK Freak

Very happily married!! I have only been married a little over a year, but I tell the wife this:

I make way more money than you, I pay all the bills, and I save for a rainy day..... I will also buy whatever I want. She doesn't mind as long as I let her shop too!!!

However, I always ask her for permission before I buy anything. She knows I am going to buy it regardless of her answer, but atleast I let her speak her peace.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:11 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Cool

Guess I'll be the first to say this but:
Old 07-21-2010, 01:23 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Dizzyliz
Guess I'll be the first to say this but:
I am Confussed:
You want pictures of a pissed off wife?
or pictures of a guy sleeping in his newly modified JEEP????
Old 07-21-2010, 01:34 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by balonywolf
Damn, my woman is demanding money be spent on bumpers, some rock rails/side steps, GPS, secure storage, deck cover, and custom sound system when I get my JK.
You can tell you aren't married.....yet. Then it will be, "honey remember when I LET YOU get all that stuff for your jeep, well now I want.......
Old 07-21-2010, 03:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 07BLUEJK
You can tell you aren't married.....yet. Then it will be, "honey remember when I LET YOU get all that stuff for your jeep, well now I want.......
That's too funny and true.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:34 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

very sad thread also why is this in show and tell
Old 07-21-2010, 07:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by silverjeep
Here is another one- Don't let your wife catch you saying goodnite to your jeep, my marriage hasn't been the same since then
Or...
saying, "there's my baby", and she's standing behind you and the only thing that's in front of you is your Jeep. That didn't go over too well for me
Old 07-22-2010, 06:42 AM
JK Freak

I think this thread is funny as hell! The end result is that my wife just wanted to be "consulted"....I can consult all day long...so long as I buy what I want when the consultation is over...I usually work the safety angle..."this will make the Jeep safer for the kids!"

Quick Reply: Important Safety Tip