Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Important Safety Tip

Old 07-21-2010, 05:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You guys are lucky. I get griped at for anything over $20!
Old 07-21-2010, 06:02 AM
JK Super Freak

Haven't we all learned by now that its always easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission?!?

This also just happened to me recently, where I acquired a new XD9 pistol...and afterward my friend just told me that his wife TOLD him he could not have one...when he asked if he could. I, on the other hand, just showed up at home with one and told the Mrs. that it was a good deal, since I bought it used!
Old 07-21-2010, 06:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Damn, my woman is demanding money be spent on bumpers, some rock rails/side steps, GPS, secure storage, deck cover, and custom sound system when I get my JK.
Old 07-21-2010, 06:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am so glad I am single. My ex gf was always bitching at me for spending money on anything. I got got to point I was smuggling new guns in by taking empty gun cases out and saying I was going to the range. I dont ever want to be with someone again. Single and happy. plus I am a lawyer and all I c is men getting raked over the coals for child support and getting screwed in divorces.
Old 07-21-2010, 06:36 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by o09jkny
Don't get married?? Hahaha.. I should take my own advice.. The fiance has been monitoring my spending like a hawk.. Sucks, but off duty employment pays well and sends a seperate check!! After this summer, with all the vacation expenses paid off, I'm gonna treat myself to a spending spree.. She doesn't know it yet, but it should be fun when she asks "why does the Jeep look different?" I'll tell her it's her imagination and jedi mind trick her!! Hey.. It might work!!
If you are being monitored before you say I Do, god forbid. You're going to be wearing a big nose ring after the wedding.

Best of luck
Old 07-21-2010, 08:09 AM
JK Junkie

I am lucky in this regard as I lost my leg in a work accident so I use the "you dont want to see me get stuck and have to walk out on 1 leg right?"

Works everytime
Old 07-21-2010, 08:13 AM
JK Super Freak

but..........its easier to beg for forgiveness that to ask for permission,
Old 07-21-2010, 08:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

I am getting married this weekend. Oh man am I glad i found this post.

Hurry, Hurry buy something quick.

No baby no I didn't forget the wedding I was just putting on this old Winch.

The worst part about all this is I have to start cleaning the Jeep that will take a couple of days and hopefully it doesn't rain or I will have to hit the mud and start over (its the tires that make me do it I swear). She is going in the car, I am going in the JEEP. I love her so much, oh ya her too.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:26 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by RubiDude
.I never say anything about haircuts or groceries...
Would you rather she grow a mullet and let you starve? Sorry man, she can gripe and you can whine....that's about it. Some guys just don't have wives who also have Jeeps and like them accessorized.

I do.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:38 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by texmexjeeper
but..........its easier to beg for forgiveness that to ask for permission,
See that's the route that I try to use. Or it's "I'm just doing some R&D for TeraFlex". That works until a none TeraFlex item shows up on the JK, then I'm toast.

Quick Reply: Important Safety Tip