Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Im sorry I had to (Worst jeep EVER)

Old 11-09-2012, 05:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cride
I am pretty sure the spare would not fit and would cover the ENTIRE back window!
Actually, since it only has one or two inches of rubber, it would probably be about the same size as a stock spare...
Old 11-09-2012, 05:31 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by wired
Wow. I would love to see that guy try to cross wet grass. He would get stuck. What a crappy thing to do to a wrangler.
That is too funny
Old 11-10-2012, 04:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think i might be sick now, ugh
Old 11-10-2012, 04:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

has anyone else read the comments for these videos??? they actually try to defend their decision of "going full retard". this is a damn shame. hopefully those wheels get stolen soon. maybe he'll learn a lesson!
Old 11-10-2012, 05:14 AM
JK Freak

Hope he trimmed the pinch seem. Doubt it ha.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:22 AM
JK Newbie

...Did anyone notice the widened stock flares? Really, who would waste the time on that?!??! Unless these are actually sold on the aftermarket and I've never seen the before...

Obviously there are people out there that will always do stupid stuff with their vehicles though they shouldn't but what I'm always amazed with is the unnecessary time and effort spent on certain things. No spare, you're going to need at least one the first time you turn the wheel and you blow out those front tires on the bumper corners. sigh....
Old 11-10-2012, 08:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What most people fail to understand is that this is purely cosmetic. It kills the wrangler's ability crawl but that's not the point. Some people like the shape of the wrangler and bling it out. I'm sure there is a blinged out version of every type of car out there. It's just what people do. Kind of like an art form, it is personal expression. I'm sure that people who do this to their rides, love their jeeps as much as we do, (folks that use them like jeeps.) I live in the NYC area, so I understand these. There is no off-roading in Manhattan or Brooklyn except for it's broken streets. The only crawling is over a pot hole sticking out of the ground and parking garages are low. So no need for lifted rigs. It's sad to see all the hate , I think we should appreciate these jeeps since they put as much money into the market as any one else. I saw on e once last summer with no doors and top going down 8th ave in NYC, looked like a space ship of some sort. To each his own.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:57 AM
JK Super Freak

Just because you can... Doesn't mean u should
Old 11-10-2012, 09:14 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've seen worse.... much worse.

Someone posted a video a few months back of a blue one that had tv's everywhere... and I have seen slammed wrangers on the road before as well

edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEt_Edq2BMQ

Last edited by hypeiv; 11-10-2012 at 09:17 AM.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:49 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by nvertflyer
Not something I would ever even want to be caught dead in but it is there money and style and at least they are staying true to that.let's be honest,there are a lot of guys on this forum running around in grocery getters on 37s and 40s who could not use there rigs to do what those tires were meant to do even if they really wanted to.there junk would fall apart on the fire road to the trail,so I ask you what is worse...a mall crawler trying to look like a mall crawler or a mallcrawler trying to look like a wheeler...
Well said!!

Quick Reply: Im sorry I had to (Worst jeep EVER)