Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

I'm likin' this bad boy

Old 12-09-2008, 08:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm liking it too.. but it needs something ....
Old 12-09-2008, 08:31 AM
JK Newbie

looks perfect with the exception of the fenders, never been a fan of those.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:02 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i agree with alot of these posts. Flat black looks sick, fenders are overkill
Old 01-11-2009, 02:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jerseyjk08
soo.. does anyone know what the price range is for a flat finish paint job???.. black or green.. Just wondering
Don't know the cost, but you can take the color JK you have now and make it to a flat color. They have a satin clear coat that can make any color look flat.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

If I was gonna spend the cash on painting it a flat color, I'd prolly go OD... and I'd probably do it in line-x instead of paint. I'd rather not spend a ton of money changin the outer appearance of the vehicle only to have it scratched to all heck. Line-x could take branches and bushes and chuckle. Just my opinion, but I do LOVE the look of the flat black.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:11 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JKBenB
If I was gonna spend the cash on painting it a flat color, I'd prolly go OD... and I'd probably do it in line-x instead of paint. I'd rather not spend a ton of money changin the outer appearance of the vehicle only to have it scratched to all heck. Line-x could take branches and bushes and chuckle. Just my opinion, but I do LOVE the look of the flat black.
I agree OD green is the way to go for me. Kinda like the J8 Sarge paint job. I'd probably keep the fenders stock though. Wonder how much would it cost to paint my JK flat OD Green?
Old 01-11-2009, 07:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Flat black, aka murda, is awesome. But, very succebtible to scratches since there is no clear coat.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:48 PM
JK Freak

Sorry I'm not a Bushwacker fan, front fender looks too busy and I dig the paint.
Old 05-31-2009, 07:00 PM
JK Newbie

Default ahhh

idk man i would seriously consider this. It's not that i dont really love my color now, i have the jeep green, but flat black makes any vehicle look insane. That would suck if it ended up looking like crap in person though...haha
Old 05-31-2009, 07:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry bro, don't really like the flat black look. I think the bushwackers with the AEV front bumper along with the flat black doesn't look good IMO, kinda putting too much modifications to it, makes it look a little too busy. I normally love the bushwackers with the AEV hood, but not wth this set-up. I'll stick with my really shiny black JK!! I like the tires and the wheels though, if thats any consolation?

Quick Reply: I'm likin' this bad boy