Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

If I could remarry I'd marry my wife over and over again...

Old 12-08-2010, 06:07 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wrangler07
Well, mine likes me to be not too ferocious with my Jeep buying but she's been real patient with me and being as Christmas was coming up she agreed to the snorkel instead of loads of little prezzies as is our norm. It wouldn't normally be a problem but we're adopting children and all the expense that goes with that, including my wife giving up her job to look after them fulltime. As such, we've got to be smart with the finances He's blessed us with and the only one good at keeping such things in check is my wife.

Thats awesome! Good for you and Her.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:39 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CJ THAT WENT JK
Thats awesome! Good for you and Her.
Thank you!
Old 10-03-2011, 07:12 AM
JK Super Freak

Well, Christmas is around the corner....so, reviving an old thread....

My wife just told me to go buy new bigger tires. I'm going to try and hold out longer and get a new set of rims at the same time.

What is on your Christmas list?
Old 10-03-2011, 07:16 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by CerOf
Well, Christmas is around the corner....so, reviving an old thread....

My wife just told me to go buy new bigger tires. I'm going to try and hold out longer and get a new set of rims at the same time.

What is on your Christmas list?
We have a cabin in Estes Park procured for the long holiday weekend -- we're not big into gift-giving. I am sure we'll drink and eat aplenty, snowshoe a bit, and, assuming the Jameson is flowing appropriately, I am going to try to ride a moose.
Old 10-03-2011, 04:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 74CJ5

My wife wouldn't let me get a Jeep, but that was the least of our problems. During the middle of our divorce I bought my JK as a Christmas present to myself almost 2 years ago!

Now I have a girlfriend who is way into me and my Jeep and bought me a winch for my birthday! No idea what will be under the tree this year.
WOW!!! I wrote this almost 2 years ago! Now my "girlfriend" is my wife of just over 2 months. This past birthday she got me Poison Spyder Crusher Flares!! I knew she was a keeper!!!
Old 10-03-2011, 04:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

I would marry my wife of 28 years all over agian and it has nothing to do with my jeep or the mods we have done to it.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default not so lucky..lol

My gf hasn't bought anything for my jeep but she did tell me to "chrome it out"...imagine the look on my face when she said that... all I could say was "no, no, no (facepalm), I don't think so hun"
Old 10-04-2011, 02:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Joe Boxer
I am going to try to ride a moose.
Lol good luck with that!
Old 10-04-2011, 07:07 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Joe Boxer
and, assuming the Jameson is flowing appropriately, I am going to try to ride a moose.
Well that may be the first, and LAST time you ever try. Makes me think of the guys that tried to rope a bull elk. That didn't turn out to well. Or the guys that roped a swimming bull moose from in a canoe.....lets just say they got wet and the canoe didn't make it. Remember moose like to stomp, and frequently kill people when they're not in a very good mood. I bet trying to ride one wouldn't make one very happy. But you go ahead and give er' a try when you're feelin' 10 feet tall and bullet proof. Be sure and take plenty of pics...!!! :crazyeye s:
Old 10-05-2011, 05:39 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by prowler9
Lol good luck with that!
I've performed more delicate feats.

Originally Posted by AK4Dave
Well that may be the first, and LAST time you ever try. Makes me think of the guys that tried to rope a bull elk. That didn't turn out to well. Or the guys that roped a swimming bull moose from in a canoe.....lets just say they got wet and the canoe didn't make it. Remember moose like to stomp, and frequently kill people when they're not in a very good mood. I bet trying to ride one wouldn't make one very happy. But you go ahead and give er' a try when you're feelin' 10 feet tall and bullet proof. Be sure and take plenty of pics...!!! :crazyeye s:
Look here, Alaska, I'll take plenty of pictures.

On-topic:

I never expect the misses to get me anything, for any of my various outlets. If she does, it simply shows her thought and good intent, which can be expressed in myriad ways. I appreciate her for being her, as dramatic as she may be at times. The point in all of this, don't hang your head if your better half doesn't indulge your Jeep hobby... be happy that she allows you to have such a hobby.

Quick Reply: If I could remarry I'd marry my wife over and over again...