Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

I think I just threw up!

Old 10-12-2009, 04:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by texmexjeeper
this poor cant give this rig away. i seen it on ebay for over a month or better and the price keeps goin dooooooown,
No, the starting bid keeps going down, but the reserve is apparently still up there. He still wants more than a new JK costs, for a 4 year old one, with 50k miles, with chipped paint, that throws codes from the supercharger, has a constant check engine light from the aftermarket cats, etc. There's also likely something going on with the back of the vehicle, since the only picture of the rear shows how he used packing tape to cover the license plate hole instead of the factory plastic delete piece. He also doesn't show you the $400 sealing of the rear tailgate. Hopefully that doesn't mean $400 worth of packing tape.

I even mentioned to him here, that he'd be better off parting it out and returning the Rubi to stock, but he's apparently under the mistaken assumption that someone wants it in that state and is willing to pay not only full price for a used Jeep, but also for all the mods he's done. There's a lien on the vehicle, so maybe he's getting desperate now, but 25k is still over priced and since that's not the reserve I'd like to know what his reserve is.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:45 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

NO NOT AGAIN!
Old 10-12-2009, 06:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe he should try to sell it to MTV Cribs. What a garage queen!

Quick Reply: I think I just threw up!