Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

I screwed up BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-16-2014, 01:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is great to sell the SRT and get a 4 door! I have had great success and performance on my JK. It has King Coils, 60's 40's and RIPP. Rebel Off Road did the work and it is quality, I did not have to return for rework, I did not have my Jeep in Car Jail for months and when I picked it up it was actually ready. The ride quality of the Rebel kit is significantly more comfortable than the other brands kits, both on the trails and street. You really should do yourself a favor and check out Rebel Off Road they are right where the 5 and 405 meet 866-900-8841.

You may not be aware but some moderators on other sites actually have financial interest in the products /companies they recommend.
Old 05-23-2014, 06:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hey vette, sorry to hear about the regret but you can be rest assured the Rubicon is very much loved over here in Arizona. Waiting for the poison spyder fenders to be delivered to the house soon and this weekend will be installing the k&n air intake system that's illegal in cali. Thanks for dealing with all the trouble getting it to ride right, it's an awesome rig. What are the chances you keep the SRT and just add another Rubi that you can fix up and put a hemi in? It's only money , have to have fun while you can

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 05-23-2014, 06:52 AM
JK Super Freak

I have a need for speed also.. I'm struggling out here in Hawaii because my vehicles are a tj my jkur and a cbrf2 motorcycle that scares me to go fast in. Back home I have my 3000gtvr4 pushing about 400hp to the wheels, and a 240sx that's getting an ls1 swapped in it..patience is killing me though and I've almost pulled the trigger on a couple of corvettes.... Gotta stick some of those tougher decisions out until you find a good time to get out of it.... Good luck.. nice Srt though

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Old 05-23-2014, 08:23 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by BIGTARS
Hey vette, sorry to hear about the regret but you can be rest assured the Rubicon is very much loved over here in Arizona. Waiting for the poison spyder fenders to be delivered to the house soon and this weekend will be installing the k&n air intake system that's illegal in cali. Thanks for dealing with all the trouble getting it to ride right, it's an awesome rig. What are the chances you keep the SRT and just add another Rubi that you can fix up and put a hemi in? It's only money , have to have fun while you can

Well this just chaps my ass!!! Not only do I not get to drive my rig anymore, now I have to look at it online?Just kidding, I'm glad youre enjoying it, it took a lot of time and money to get it right. I may have the SRT sold next week. If thats the case, I wont be Jeepless long. The wife is OVER my nonsense and buying cars (Little does she know how much it takes to get them to that level). She's still pissed I sold the Rubicon and bought a 70k car I am now over. Good to see your doing the PS Flares, that was next on my list! Everything still good with the Jeep, nothing fallen off yet?
Old 05-23-2014, 08:25 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by MarineArmyJeeper
I have a need for speed also.. I'm struggling out here in Hawaii because my vehicles are a tj my jkur and a cbrf2 motorcycle that scares me to go fast in. Back home I have my 3000gtvr4 pushing about 400hp to the wheels, and a 240sx that's getting an ls1 swapped in it..patience is killing me though and I've almost pulled the trigger on a couple of corvettes.... Gotta stick some of those tougher decisions out until you find a good time to get out of it.... Good luck.. nice Srt though

Thats a bad ass build (LS in a 240sx). They did one of those oin Horsepower TV and it turned out nice!
Old 05-23-2014, 01:10 PM
JK Super Freak

They are pretty cheap build too and super sleepers if you keep a good exhaust on it. Still not a vette though.... That's what I really want

Old 05-23-2014, 01:16 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by MarineArmyJeeper
They are pretty cheap build too and super sleepers if you keep a good exhaust on it. Still not a vette though.... That's what I really want

Ive had 9 Corvette's (2 OVER 1K hp) and miss them once in awhile. Since Ive gotten my Bullmastiff & St bernard which I take everywhere, I never used my C6 and got rid of it. Once I dont have dogs again (Dreading that day) I will get another Z!
Old 05-23-2014, 02:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by VETTETHRET
Well this just chaps my ass!!! Not only do I not get to drive my rig anymore, now I have to look at it online?Just kidding, I'm glad youre enjoying it, it took a lot of time and money to get it right. I may have the SRT sold next week. If thats the case, I wont be Jeepless long. The wife is OVER my nonsense and buying cars (Little does she know how much it takes to get them to that level). She's still pissed I sold the Rubicon and bought a 70k car I am now over. Good to see your doing the PS Flares, that was next on my list! Everything still good with the Jeep, nothing fallen off yet?
This next time around just go for the hemi in a Rubi! Third time is the charm. Yeah everything is still in tact lol, for now. Doing a lot of shopping on what to do with it next. Love it.

Old 05-23-2014, 04:31 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

if you want to go fast get a crotch rocket....
Old 05-23-2014, 04:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

To each his own. Whatever floats the boat... you want to do it, do it. You don't, then don't.

Quick Reply: I screwed up BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!