Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

I screwed up BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-14-2014, 03:39 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by VETTETHRET
The Raptor is nice but I wouldnt drive anything else besides a Rubicon (Need it enclosed for the dogs).
I was refering to this ^^^ Whats wrong with a sport or unlimited if you doing a big build? To say you only would drive a rubicon makes no sense to me. Are you keeping axles?

Also no hate towards evo, especially if you have a great reason to get there set up. Whats your reason? If your on wol id bet they influenced it? I may be wrong, but i do as said above have a hatred towards wol. Personally i like Mel at evo and he is a very good guy, ill leave it at that.
Old 05-15-2014, 06:38 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've seen a Wrangler smoke a Ferrari from a dead stop. Lifted, big tires...etc. I would drop and mod an engine into a JKU of my choice. Have the speed, looks, and off road capabilities of a badass JK. Why not just go that route?

Sent from my Go Go Gadget handheld device.

Last edited by D3ADLY; 05-15-2014 at 06:40 PM.
Old 05-15-2014, 06:50 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by D3ADLY
I've seen a Wrangler smoke a Ferrari from a dead stop. Lifted, big tires...etc. I would drop and mod an engine into a JKU of my choice. Have the speed, looks, and off road capabilities of a badass JK. Why not just go that route? Sent from my Go Go Gadget handheld device.
Please show me that jeep or try and get a video of it. I have serious doubts but nothing is impossible
Old 05-15-2014, 07:10 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny
Please show me that jeep or try and get a video of it. I have serious doubts but nothing is impossible
its on youtube it beats corvettes and such also...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDLyw4_dNHc theres also one with a ferrari but i dont feel like searching more. Its the same jeep.
Old 05-16-2014, 12:03 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny

Here's the jeep vs ferrari vid...

http://youtu.be/YjDHne15RVw Sent from my Go Go Gadget handheld device.
Old 05-16-2014, 04:46 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Maertz
Wait so only rubicons are enclosed?

Also this doesnt apply, but going to evo and getting that whole set up does?

Id hit up wayalife, they might have a deal for that full blown evo guy...
I hate how everyone here just assumes everyone knows what went down with WOL. A lot of people(myself included) are pretty new to Jeeps and this forum. I wasn't around when whatever went down, but yet people have passively aggressively mentioned WOL to me on here like it's some kind of insult.
Old 05-16-2014, 06:12 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by etl330
I hate how everyone here just assumes everyone knows what went down with WOL. A lot of people(myself included) are pretty new to Jeeps and this forum. I wasn't around when whatever went down, but yet people have passively aggressively mentioned WOL to me on here like it's some kind of insult.
sorry to hear that... i wasnt implying he knew the story or not like you claim i did. It is a truth, you want more evo info you will get tons more info over there and the chance they may hook him up is much better over there. hell the evo vendors are hardly even on this forum now... so cry away and take it how you want I was just giving some advice.

Last edited by Maertz; 05-16-2014 at 06:15 AM.
Old 05-16-2014, 06:31 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Maertz
sorry to hear that... i wasnt implying he knew the story or not like you claim i did. It is a truth, you want more evo info you will get tons more info over there and the chance they may hook him up is much better over there. hell the evo vendors are hardly even on this forum now... so cry away and take it how you want I was just giving some advice.
went back and reread your post. Maybe you were being serious about getting an EVO deal on WOL and I may have taken it the wrong way, but usually when people make comments to go to WOL on here they're being facetious. Maybe you were and you edited your post. Or maybe I just misinterpreted it. Either way it sucks when the WOL drama get's in the way of sharing objective info on here.

It also sucks when posts reek of jealousy and contempt. People are chastising the poster for spending money on an SRT, telling him to build an 80k swapped JK, bashing his wheel choice on the SRT, asking why he NEEDS a Rubicon, suggesting he shouldn't build what he wants because many on here would consider it a dream rig and he's only been wheeling three times. News flash: it's his money and he can do what he wants with it.
Old 05-16-2014, 06:41 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by etl330
went back and reread your post. Maybe you were being serious about getting an EVO deal on WOL and I may have taken it the wrong way, but usually when people make comments to go to WOL on here they're being facetious. Maybe you were and you edited your post. Or maybe I just misinterpreted it. Either way it sucks when the WOL drama get's in the way of sharing objective info on here.

It also sucks when posts reek of jealousy and contempt. People are chastising the poster for spending money on an SRT, telling him to build an 80k swapped JK, bashing his wheel choice on the SRT, asking why he NEEDS a Rubicon, suggesting he shouldn't build what he wants because many on here would consider it a dream rig and he's only been wheeling three times. News flash: it's his money and he can do what he wants with it.
it would say if it were edited if your not on the mobile app...you also quoted my original post when you replied, i cant edit that if i tried to either...

all in all i dont care what he does what his jeep. Asking why he thinks he may need a rubicon, is a good way to see his thoughts on his build or determine if its just the one he wants for personal reasons. I see nothing wrong with that.

Last edited by Maertz; 05-16-2014 at 06:44 AM.
Old 05-16-2014, 06:42 AM
JK Super Freak

I agree. Dudes got a sweet SRT and is planning to build a sweet JK. No need to bully him.

Quick Reply: I screwed up BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!