Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

I screwed up BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-07-2014, 06:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought about selling my jeep but my wife told me to buy another car for times I miss driving fast and a just around car

I did and I am so happy the miles on my jeep have drop way down and now when I want to drive fast and far I take my other car

So question why didnt you just keep the jeep and buy another car
Old 05-07-2014, 06:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

dude! if you got the dinero to spend $72 (eF'ing) thousand on a GC and you want more power/speed.....why don't you just put a 6.4L or the new 7.1L Hemi in a Rubi!!! Slap sum nice new D60s and 4-6" lift and you will have one hell of a beast! And you could probably have it all for around the same price tag IF NOT CHEAPER with a decent deal on a used Rubi. (I mean who cares about the miles if you are putting a HEMI in it?!)

Last edited by NateSamJK13; 05-07-2014 at 06:39 PM.
Old 05-07-2014, 07:19 PM
JK Newbie

I had a 08 JKU, traded for a BMW X5M. Great SUV but not a jeep. Warm weather and missed the jeep too much so traded for a 14 Rubicon JKU a month ago. Top off doors off and happy again.
Old 05-07-2014, 07:22 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

if i had 72k to blow, id put the biggest motor i could fit in this with a similar suspension just to be an asshole...but back to reality.. id sell that gc and get something else if your not happy with it.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_714938124076868.jpg
Views:	659
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	551237  
Old 05-08-2014, 07:12 AM
JK Newbie

that is a badass srt.
Old 05-08-2014, 09:18 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Maertz
if i had 72k to blow, id put the biggest motor i could fit in this with a similar suspension just to be an asshole...but back to reality.. id sell that gc and get something else if your not happy with it.
WOW! Now that's a real Toyoto
Old 05-13-2014, 07:30 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by MoyDib
Is this one of David Spades "fake problems"?
My thought too...
Old 05-14-2014, 09:11 AM
JK Freak

When I look at that SRT I throw up in my mouth, lol. Seriously I think they are beyond ugly. Maybe with better rims and tires but that is just me. I used to race classics back many moons ago and am, as a woman in a parking lot a few weeks ago said, a redneck a$$hole. I took it as a compliment...she wasn't happy. My fav street racer was a '49 Studebaker starlight coupe with a shovel front and torpedo rear. Had some great times in that car.

Maybe you should check out a raptor? I know many guys and gals with them and they love them. You can hit some good trails and race them. Just a thought and it all depends on what types of trails you do.
Old 05-14-2014, 10:18 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Xodius
When I look at that SRT I throw up in my mouth, lol. Seriously I think they are beyond ugly. Maybe with better rims and tires but that is just me. I used to race classics back many moons ago and am, as a woman in a parking lot a few weeks ago said, a redneck a$$hole. I took it as a compliment...she wasn't happy. My fav street racer was a '49 Studebaker starlight coupe with a shovel front and torpedo rear. Had some great times in that car.

Maybe you should check out a raptor? I know many guys and gals with them and they love them. You can hit some good trails and race them. Just a thought and it all depends on what types of trails you do.
The SRT is actually very nice inside. Looks wise it just doesnt do enough to set itself apart from a regular Grand Cherokee. The Raptor is nice but I wouldnt drive anything else besides a Rubicon (Need it enclosed for the dogs). Already have a potential buyer for the Srt. The next build will be expensive (EVO Coil overs, Evo Long Arm, PSC, SLabs on 38's etc) Cant wait to be back in a JK!
Old 05-14-2014, 10:31 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For the price of the srt you could have probably bought a sport wrangler and stuck the 6.4 for less and still be fast and wheelable

Quick Reply: I screwed up BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!