Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

I ordered and Northridge delievered...

Old 01-20-2012, 05:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I ordered and Northridge delievered...

Well actually the UPS guy delivered some of my ordered parts this week! I should get another box of goodies 1/23/12 and another box of goodies 1/24/12. The axle wont get in till the end of January to the first of February.

The list of stuff going on the JK in the next few months is as follows:
-TeraFlex Elka shocks
-TeraFlex Hood Struts
-Currie Rear Anti-Rock
-PSC Hydro Steer w/ Cooler
-Coast Front Drive Shaft
-ORE RockStar Skids
-Advance Adapters HD T-Case Cable Shifter
-ProRock 44 Unlimited w/ 1/2" wall, ARB, 5.13's, RCV, ProSteers
-JKS Sector Shaft brace kit
-Mastercraft Rubicon front seats
-SprintBooster
-Reid Racing Knuckles

So far I have only got the Elka's and the Rock Stars Which will go on this weekend. I will take some pics along the way and update the thread throughout the upgrade process.

Stay tuned!

Last edited by rcdude3; 02-20-2012 at 11:28 PM.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just curious, how long did it take for your order to be delivered from the time you placed it? Just ordered my lift kit and some other goodies on Monday and still havn't recieved my email confirming my shipment. I was told I would recieve my order by Friday or Monday, but still havn't recieved an email telling me it was even shipped yet.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:12 PM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats on the big order, your one lucky dude. I'll be looking for the updates.
Old 01-20-2012, 10:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by wantowheel
Just curious, how long did it take for your order to be delivered from the time you placed it? Just ordered my lift kit and some other goodies on Monday and still havn't recieved my email confirming my shipment. I was told I would recieve my order by Friday or Monday, but still havn't recieved an email telling me it was even shipped yet.
The stuff that is coming from Northridge is getting here on Monday the 23rd and I ordered the night of the 16th. The shocks I ordered the same night came the 19th, but they came from TeraFlex them selfs, which is my neighboring state. The Rock Star skids came the 20th, but came from EVO in Cali. All depends where ya are located!

Originally Posted by BONDSY
Congrats on the big order, your one lucky dude. I'll be looking for the updates.
Thanks! I have been patient with this and bugging the crap out of Dave as well .

I hope to get the shocks and Rock Stars on today, the 21st.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Update! Got the JKS Sector Shaft brace kit and the Advance Adapters HD T-Case shifter cable today! So much stuff to get on the JK by EJS and only 10 more weekends till im in EJS! Thats the only time I have to work on it now days.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:20 PM
JK Super Freak

Had some time and took some pics!

Quick Reply: I ordered and Northridge delievered...