Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

I need a stubby front bumper, any ideas? Pictures please.

Old 03-13-2012, 07:47 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Either the PSC Brawler Lite or the JCR Dagger series with stinger and gussets would get my vote.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:52 PM
MTG
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Researching these myself. So far LOD signature with stinger and EVO 1/4 pounder with stinger are my top two. I'm leaning towards EVO for the looks and the fact that they make some amazing products. Both allow a winch to be mounted low. Just trying to decide if I can live without my fog lights. I tend to drive with them at night a lot. Best of luck with your decision!
Old 03-13-2012, 10:08 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Evo 1/4 Pounder. I'll get a photo once I get my 35s on.
Old 03-16-2012, 03:41 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm liking the Rugged Ridge XHD it looks like it does the job and doesn't get in the way.

Quick Reply: I need a stubby front bumper, any ideas? Pictures please.