Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

I just scored BIG and had to share.....

Old 06-21-2008, 06:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I just scored BIG and had to share.....

Ok, first off, I purchased my JK with the dual tops. I thought (key word) that I would either go topless or hardtop only, so I sold my soft top. Well, as summer has started to show here in Seattle, I decided that I was a fool for selling it and started my search. Now, I'm cheap and even though the few I found, brand new for $600 we a deal, IM CHEAP So, I'm looking over craigslist and decided to look in the Portland, Or section (2 hours South) HOLY CRAP did I score!!!!! I got a brand new, never used with tinted windows for my 4dr for $140. YES $140. The only thing missing is the brackets for the roll bar which I ordered at $26 for the pair. So now, I can roll with a soft top, wheew. Anyway, I had to share. Happy Jeeping!!!
Old 06-21-2008, 07:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Wish I could find a deal like that. I should of got the dual top
Old 06-21-2008, 07:26 AM
JK Super Freak

That's awesome, the best thing I found on Craig's List was a pair of like new 4 door Rubi rails for $40. Not bad, but your deal is sweeter!
Old 06-21-2008, 07:47 AM
JK Freak

That's a great deal! It's funny, when I first got my jeep I wanted a hard top, but I only got the soft top. I figured I would get the hard top later used. Now, I don't even think I will ever bother. The soft top is much more fun then the hard top.
Old 06-21-2008, 08:36 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by defkon
That's a great deal! It's funny, when I first got my jeep I wanted a hard top, but I only got the soft top. I figured I would get the hard top later used. Now, I don't even think I will ever bother. The soft top is much more fun then the hard top.
I am on the other side of that thinking, I have a hardtop only. I was going to get a softtop later but now I dont think I will bother. The front two panels remove in 30 seconds! I can have the front doors, and freedom top panels off in about 3 minutes before I go to work on a beautiful day. I LOVE THE FREEDOM TOP! Soft top is not even on my mod list anymore.
Old 06-21-2008, 12:52 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by fastlx
Ok, first off, I purchased my JK with the dual tops. I thought (key word) that I would either go topless or hardtop only, so I sold my soft top. Well, as summer has started to show here in Seattle, I decided that I was a fool for selling it and started my search. Now, I'm cheap and even though the few I found, brand new for $600 we a deal, IM CHEAP So, I'm looking over craigslist and decided to look in the Portland, Or section (2 hours South) HOLY CRAP did I score!!!!! I got a brand new, never used with tinted windows for my 4dr for $140. YES $140. The only thing missing is the brackets for the roll bar which I ordered at $26 for the pair. So now, I can roll with a soft top, wheew. Anyway, I had to share. Happy Jeeping!!!
WOW... some people have all the luck...... good find.....
Old 06-21-2008, 09:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Congrats on the find. I am needing some deals like that on some things like wheels, tires, soft top, etc etc.......Great find.
Old 06-22-2008, 02:34 AM
JK Jedi

Congrats on the score!

I think I may be in the search for a soft top at some point as well. I miss being able to yank the back windows in the summer, and throw them on again if the weather turns. Right now I have the hardtop off, but if it's raining or threating I don't drive the Jeep, which sucks.
Old 06-22-2008, 05:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Nice find!
Old 06-22-2008, 08:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Good find! I have the hard top only... I'm thinking I might want a soft top now!!

Quick Reply: I just scored BIG and had to share.....