Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

I got iM-PACted

Old 07-09-2009, 11:21 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I thought this thread was gonna be about constipation or something Those are really cool.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:39 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that is awesome! looks great!
Old 07-09-2009, 04:00 PM
JK Junkie

Thanks for the compliments. I know that I was kind of skeptical at first about the whole MOLLE but it turned out to be more functional than I could have ever imagined.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice idea putting on the rear seat.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:20 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Looks great!!
Old 07-09-2009, 06:38 PM
RV3
JK Newbie

Interesting...have to say...good idea!
Old 07-10-2009, 12:39 PM
JK Junkie

The rack itself fits very well and I don't think I would want to give up any space, but I think that if the mounting points on the sides were moved in about 1/4" to 1/2" it would allow a bit more for the quality control variances that some of these Jeeps are known for.

I would go as far to say that so far out of all the mods I have done with my Jeep I would say that this has by far been the most practical and useful mod I have done to date. Because of that I would love to see another rack for the little seat.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Amazing idea, I like it a lot.

If I had the cash to spend I would get this, I've been looking for a better way to stash various things around the jeep.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:39 PM
JK Newbie

Great location for some bags that would be out of the way of heavier stuff sitting on the rear compartment floor. I actually like the seat mounted a little better than the back door. I would buy one along with a few bags.

FYI everyone... I previously suggested an enhancement to the back door rack to Springfield. To make the rack fold down into a table, even with the gear attached. He liked the idea and put it on a list of prototypes to do.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:12 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by NewbeeJeepster
Great location for some bags that would be out of the way of heavier stuff sitting on the rear compartment floor. I actually like the seat mounted a little better than the back door. I would buy one along with a few bags.

FYI everyone... I previously suggested an enhancement to the back door rack to Springfield. To make the rack fold down into a table, even with the gear attached. He liked the idea and put it on a list of prototypes to do.
That sounds like a good idea. Maybe I will see it sometime while I am out there.

Quick Reply: I got iM-PACted