Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

I dont get how people can be this disrespectful

Old 09-07-2008, 09:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default no class

Unfortunately stupidity knows no age limit.
Last week a friend of mine who is 81 had his 07 Silverado keyed. He was parked at a friends house and was keyed by a neighbor who is almost that old. She wasn't even mad at him she was mad at her neighbor.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:25 AM
JK Junkie

that bites man!!i would like to key their face
Old 09-07-2008, 09:37 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

it's just so frustrating how juvenile people can be. i really am sorry to hear about your jeep.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry to hear about your Jeep.

Originally Posted by Sgt P
I've always been nervous about movie theaters. The bad guys know they have a 2 hour window...
I've never really thought about that before... I guess I'll have to make a friend drive from now on. - KY
Old 09-07-2008, 09:51 AM
JK Freak

if you know baltimore at all you know that Huntvalley was a good area at one point. Now Kids hang out there...Im 20 and saying this.....like middl school age and they all think they are bad asses...on my way out i saw another car that was covered in Toilet paper ..... And security around there means nothing, They just sit in their ford escape and watch people walk by/
Old 09-07-2008, 10:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by hyatt147
if you know baltimore at all you know that Huntvalley was a good area at one point. Now Kids hang out there...Im 20 and saying this.....like middl school age and they all think they are bad asses...on my way out i saw another car that was covered in Toilet paper ..... And security around there means nothing, They just sit in their ford escape and watch people walk by/
i hear ya, whats up with these punk lil kids these days, pants hangin off their a$$ and crap, messin up peoples cars, trucks and now JEEPS!!!!!
Old 09-07-2008, 10:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fish
that bites man!!i would like to key their face
that sums up my thoughts.
Old 09-07-2008, 10:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you know it makes it where you dont even want to take your nice cars out and enjoy them. i had an old chevelle a few years back and i didnt want to take it anywhere other than a car show cause of stupid ppl like that. do people not have any respect anymore? sorry about your jeep.

Last edited by abetterview; 09-07-2008 at 10:40 AM.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Dude I'm sorry to hear about that! Man that sucks!
Old 09-07-2008, 12:10 PM
JK Freak

Sorry to See this happened..........

I'd GO to the theater and demand to see the owner/manager and ask to have a copy of thier camera survalience (if they have it) and go from there: chances are they'll say they have signs that yada yada dont cover you yada yada but might be worth it to try.......

Are you sure its down to the metal? The pics posted look like that MIGHT be able to be either buffed to 'not sooooo bad' or might find somebody with an irbrush and hit it lightly. Short of allllllllllllll that...unfortunately this is what we pay insurance for.

Quick Reply: I dont get how people can be this disrespectful