Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

I am a big boy now!!!!!!!!

Old 03-17-2009, 04:39 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bosscj351
Not only did you get 35s, but you got purrrdy 35s.
That's what I thought too,

Originally Posted by AK Jeeper
If not, hows it drive? What gears do you have? Also, any lift? I'm gonna put on 35's too. I've got 3.73's with an auto and I'm a bit worried that I won't have any umph!!! I'm gonna try 35's with a fender and stock bumper chop with no lift. Hopefully this coming winter I'll be able to re-gear to 5:13's.
No I did not re gear yet, I have the 4:10's cause I got the towing package on an X. I did not notice much of a power difference yet at all but since they have been installed I have only driven it a couple hours. Taking off at lights is fine and getting on and off the highway is fine, I will have to wait and see for a big hill. Look in my sig, but I have a 2.5 TF coil lift, I want to cut my fenders too.

Originally Posted by lockednloaded
Looks good. Bring it by Uncle Sam's this week so I can take a look. Hope to see you around town.
Call my cell when you are working someday this week or next and I will swing by there, maybe I can find something for my jeep, lol. I think you will like it more in person

Originally Posted by JKRockStomper
Looks good. My Jeep is a little jealous.
My jeep has been alot jealous for a long time now she is proud of herself again!!!

Originally Posted by scottg07
about time... now all you need is neon green wheels bro and your set...haha
Or at least some Neon green beed locks,

Red

I love them they are not too loud at all, a little louder now that I lowered the air pressure down from the dealer 37 pounds to 29#'s do yall think that should be good?
Old 03-17-2009, 06:25 AM
JK Jedi

Congrats Heath, glad to see the Jeep all grown up. I am still getting moved in so haven't been on here much. Did you get those from Angbri?
Old 03-17-2009, 11:16 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by armycop
Congrats Heath, glad to see the Jeep all grown up. I am still getting moved in so haven't been on here much. Did you get those from Angbri?
No I got them from Rocketman in birmingham alabama, I never heard from angibri or a few others on here that said that they would sell me 35's.

Thank you rocketman!!!!!

Armycop how have you been, I miss ya bro! I hope the best for you and your family!!! We WILL wheel again Bro!!

Red

I am a big boy now!!!!
Old 03-17-2009, 11:46 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

very nice!!!!!
Old 03-17-2009, 12:08 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

See how my stimulus package is working, I bought new tires and then Heath got new tires. I just need the government to send me more money so I can further stimulate the economy. Heath looked like one of the "Beverly Hillbillys" when he left.

Old 03-17-2009, 12:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Tell me you didn't drive it like that all the way from Alabama to St. Louis.....
Old 03-17-2009, 05:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looking good, congrats!
Old 03-17-2009, 06:52 PM
JK Newbie

All those posts and even the thread, & you still haven't chopped those fenders???
Old 03-18-2009, 01:00 PM
JK Junkie

I will be cutting those fenders and bumpers very soon!!!! lol

Red

Quick Reply: I am a big boy now!!!!!!!!