Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Hutchinson beadlocks and a little trail damage

Old 02-12-2010, 10:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice tyre choice, one of the best 4x4 tyres ever made, very jealous.
Old 02-13-2010, 10:09 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by brent_f70
Thanks, there is a lot of money in my rig BUT unless I total it this Jeep will be my daily driver for a LONG time to come!! Next up a 6.4 hemi and Atomic Axels!!
I have about 500 total in those tires because I got a Great deal from a person who was having a hard time moving the combo. Yes the tires are on par with Krawlers in price but ...ABSOLUTELY blow the Krawlers out of the water on performance. I have a set of 37 inch Krawlers sitting in my garage that I took off to install these so I feel I can comfortably give an honest assesment of both and the Krawlers are NOT in the same league as a competition compound Maxxis when it comes to traction and appearance. These tires are the baddest tires I have ever had the pleasure of wheelin and when you stop at a red light with these on your Jeep EVERYONE takes notice
Damn dude...a 6.4 and atomic axles. You are easily going to be in the running for the most bad ass 2 door. (Theres a thread on it if you missed it.) Keep all of us updated on your progress.

BTW - If you are looking to get rid of your front D44, let me know. I call dibs if you're going to be getting rid of it. I would love to swap out my 30 for a 44 so I can mount some 37s. I've been toying with the idea of investing in the 30, gears, lockers, etc. but if your 44 is on its way out for a set of atomic axles, well I would sure be happy to take it off your hands!
Old 02-13-2010, 12:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by joneszj
You are easily going to be in the running for the most bad ass 2 door. (Theres a thread on it if you missed it.) Keep all of us updated on your progress.
X2 Plus the 37s thread.
Old 02-13-2010, 04:44 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ECHO
Looks awesome! Shame it took a Bite out of itself
Yeah...normally I would say, "Good excuse for an up-grade" but I really like having the factory flares on there I have thought about tube fenders but none of them would match the lines of the front AEV bumper and I kinda like "the look" it has, as is. It was really my fault for not adjusting the bumpstops to compensate for the wider stance and agressivness of those side lugs.
Originally Posted by joneszj
Damn dude...a 6.4 and atomic axles. You are easily going to be in the running for the most bad ass 2 door. (Theres a thread on it if you missed it.) Keep all of us updated on your progress.

BTW - If you are looking to get rid of your front D44, let me know. I call dibs if you're going to be getting rid of it. I would love to swap out my 30 for a 44 so I can mount some 37s. I've been toying with the idea of investing in the 30, gears, lockers, etc. but if your 44 is on its way out for a set of atomic axles, well I would sure be happy to take it off your hands!
Thanks for the confidence in the other thread but I am a ways from the 6.4 and atomic install.......like I mentioned in another post, I am back in Afghanistan to earn money for the next round BUT when done....LOOK OUT!!
There are several other mods in the line up but don't want to give away my build plan just yet!!!

the 44's should be available within the next 12 months or so
Old 02-15-2010, 06:39 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Luke M
What size spacer are you using and was it necessary to run it with the 37" to get the proper clearance?
Here's a pic of the spacers and the difference they made in the stance of the jeep. Cant decide if I like them more with or without the center caps.....

Old 02-15-2010, 07:18 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

very nice jeep!!!

Quick Reply: Hutchinson beadlocks and a little trail damage