Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

How you like me now? Brawler Lite Installed

Old 08-20-2011, 01:13 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That looks very nice, and is the bumper I want!!!!!!!
And it looks awesome without a winch!!
Old 08-20-2011, 01:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by River Runner
Jason that looks good, the only thing that would make it look better is if it was on mine. Did you get the skid to go with it? Hard to tell in te pics
I feel ya! Nah no skid as off yet, debating if I want to get it or not. Something like another $230 bones
Old 08-20-2011, 01:38 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love the bumper. It will look even better when you get your winch on there.
Old 08-20-2011, 02:38 PM
JK Freak

Looks great man!
Your rig is lookin good!
Old 08-20-2011, 02:52 PM
JK Super Freak

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00421-20110811-1622.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	199887Looks great. I just had my PSC front and rear bumpers installed last week. Love them.

Waiting on PSC Hi-Lift Jack mount to arrive. PSC was out of bushings at the time.

In about 3 weeks will also be replacing stock fenders with PSC flares and adding PSC JK body armor. Can't wait.

FYI on the front license plate. In my state (MA) we have two plates. My local 4x4 shop that did the install had to drill two holes in the bottom of the Hawes Fairlead to install the license plate right below the opening. Turned out pretty nice.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00422-20110811-1622.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	199888
Old 08-20-2011, 02:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Nice look. The bush bar looks like the warn one. I am waiting for the Brawler rock crawler one with the bigger stinger.
Old 08-20-2011, 02:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by KyleReikowsky
How much do those run for?
My cost for the items from my local 4x4 shop:

Brawler Lite JK Front Bumper with brawler bar, d-rings and fog light holes $639

Winch plate $55

Brawler Rear Bumper tire carrier with d-rings $1,349

Hi-Lift Jack Mount $75

rear bumper caused me to have to relocate rear license plate and add harness/light.

License Plate Relocation, harness and LED light $49

Also had to buy a plastic PSC license plate delete plug $13.35

Rear bumper has two LED lights in it. Each was $28.50

I will be adding two Rigid Dually lights on my front bumper so I had to buy the bracket for them. Hawse Fairlead light mount kit $35
Old 08-20-2011, 03:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by viking
Nice look. The bush bar looks like the warn one. I am waiting for the Brawler rock crawler one with the bigger stinger.
I like the look of your AEV hood. I am getting one in about two weeks and was trying to figure out with my local 4x4 shop whether to have a body shop paint-match to my OEM black or to have some sort of flat rattle-can finish. Yours looks like a more flat look than the shiny stock paint and it is distinctive against your rescue green body. How do you like the hood so far?
Old 08-20-2011, 03:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JK Rocker
Looks great man!
Your rig is lookin good!
Thanks man, have been seeing you and someone else with in a Blue 4dr around airline and David dr overpass. The other guy has a huge project-jk decal on the windshield.

Originally Posted by Navyvetnorwich91
Attachment 199887Looks great. I just had my PSC front and rear bumpers installed last week. Love them.

Waiting on PSC Hi-Lift Jack mount to arrive. PSC was out of bushings at the time.

In about 3 weeks will also be replacing stock fenders with PSC flares and adding PSC JK body armor. Can't wait.

FYI on the front license plate. In my state (MA) we have two plates. My local 4x4 shop that did the install had to drill two holes in the bottom of the Hawes Fairlead to install the license plate right below the opening. Turned out pretty nice.Attachment 199888
Originally Posted by Navyvetnorwich91
I like the look of your AEV hood. I am getting one in about two weeks and was trying to figure out with my local 4x4 shop whether to have a body shop paint-match to my OEM black or to have some sort of flat rattle-can finish. Yours looks like a more flat look than the shiny stock paint and it is distinctive against your rescue green body. How do you like the hood so far?
Yeah I am going to go with the rear bumper and tire carrier, and trim the fenders. I acutally like the look of that skidrow offroad skid plate on there, seems like a cheaper option than the full PSC skid.
Old 08-20-2011, 03:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jason0341
Thanks man, have been seeing you and someone else with in a Blue 4dr around airline and David dr overpass. The other guy has a huge project-jk decal on the windshield.

Yeah I am going to go with the rear bumper and tire carrier, and trim the fenders. I acutally like the look of that skidrow offroad skid plate on there, seems like a cheaper option than the full PSC skid.
What's ironic about that Skid Row front plate is that I had just put on a full set of skids in June along with a 3" Teraflex lift and new wheels/tires and then decided last month to change out the bumpers. I was going to scrap the Skid Row plate and put on the PSC one. But, Rick at PSC talked witih my local 4x4 guy and said that for some reason the PSC front skids weren't fitting right on the 2011 JKs. So, my local guy managed to keep the Skid Row plate in there when he installed the front PSC bumper. Since I already had it there and PSC is telling us theirs won't fit quite right, we figured, WTF we'll just keep the Skid Row one for now. I might change it out later but it'll stay for now. Side benefit, you're right it's a bit cheaper than the PSC one, too.

BTW, I meant to thank you for your service in the Marines. I cannot believe the bravery of the young folks who are walking into recruiting offices and volunteering nowadays when the likelihood of deployment to combat locations is imminent. The 'Greatest Generation' from the '40s has nothing on you guys. Thanks!

Quick Reply: How you like me now? Brawler Lite Installed