Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

How does it look without the bumper? Need pics!

Old 06-28-2007, 07:01 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How does it look without the bumper? Need pics!

I am considering taking off my front bumper, but I dont have a replacement yet. I am thnking about building a bumper for the jeep, but I will be driving the jeep around without a bumper till then! I want to see what they look like with out the front bumper!
Old 06-28-2007, 07:32 AM
mlg
JK Newbie

It looks a 100% better. I have received alot of compliments on how nice it looks without it, even my girlfriend likes it better. I reattached the tow hooks and mounted my plate to the plastic dust cover. I will try to post pictures later. I forgot to mention I have 33 inch mud terrains so it has a more aggressive look (the way a jeep wrangler should look).

Last edited by mlg; 06-28-2007 at 09:21 AM.
Old 06-28-2007, 08:05 AM
JK Freak

Wel I was gonna mention bumper laws, but then I noticed you live in Texas. They don't seem to have laws there. I personally think it looks like crap without it. What's left behind the plastic is pretty light guage looking. There are photo's on the site. I'n not a fan of the plastic, but given the choice between what's left behind & the plastic. I'll stick with the Tupper Bumper.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:08 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Ruskin
Here's one without anything...
[IMG][/IMG]
OMG.. This is horrible! Did your JK stall and you ran over someones dog? Did it live>? Just horrible..

:toung:
Old 06-29-2007, 11:42 AM
JK Jedi Master

Old 06-29-2007, 11:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

I found this 'bumper' while surfing here. It aleast gives some protection and fills in the gaps. Oh and it looks like you get a winch mount.

Quick Reply: How does it look without the bumper? Need pics!