Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

how do you wash your jk

Old 09-28-2011, 08:44 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Matador
Looks like fun ha
Old 09-28-2011, 10:24 PM
JK Super Freak

if mother nature gets on my jeep i let it ride along till mother nature washes it all off. and here in the desert it doesnt happen to much lol.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:31 PM
JK Freak

I can't wash me jeep at my house, and there is only 1 drive through touchless car wash in town. In the past, I've found many car washes don't appreciate mud coverd trucks using their facilities. So I wait until it's dark, fill my tank with gas, push the yes i want a car wash button at the pump, and roll through the car wash when no one is looking! Really though, I don't do much mudding anyways, so it's just a thick coating of dust I need to get rid of. Once in awhile a drive to Squamish, about 45 mins away, and give it a real good scrubbing though. Usaully on the way home I explore one of the fsr's on the way and get it dirty again.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Default my wife wash!!!!!!lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifzAfRNr2B4
Old 09-29-2011, 01:42 AM
JK Freak

I invested in a free pressure washer, really got it for nothing I had so many credits on my credit card that they gave me a $250 gift card... Anyways, I use the pressure washer at the house now, no more lugging quarters for me. But, I don't do it often...
Old 10-03-2011, 08:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Mothers 'Back to Black' works sweet on fenders...just make sure they are clean when you put the stuff on.

Quick Reply: how do you wash your jk