Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Hood graphic

Old 04-04-2010, 01:12 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GrayGoose
Hey wait a minute! I'm calling copyright infringement...

Just kidding... had mine done by a local person using Eras font. Pixie dude or whatever's do look more rubiconnish.
Ha! That's funny...It was picked it after the way-to-long Sahara bashing thread...I figured my JK was not quite a Sahara anymore, and definitely not a Rubicon...but it works good in the SW desert...so MOJAVE it was!
Old 04-04-2010, 07:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well, the Mojave Desert is a pretty big place, guess there's room for both of us!

Truly, your rig is looking sweet. The next thing i was going to do is black out the grille, but i'll probably use flat bedliner or similar.

Take it easy Mo-Jave brother!
Old 04-05-2010, 08:11 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by GrayGoose
Well, the Mojave Desert is a pretty big place, guess there's room for both of us!

Truly, your rig is looking sweet. The next thing i was going to do is black out the grille, but i'll probably use flat bedliner or similar.

Take it easy Mo-Jave brother!
Ya...i thought of the bedliner mod, but with painted fenders, i thought the OEM painted grill would be better. Happy with it!

My next step is the Warrior black hood cowling pieces...and tint. That should conclude my black-on-silver (for now).

With your painted rims, I think a flat/matte black on your grill would be sweet!

Quick Reply: Hood graphic