Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.
View Poll Results: Which One?
Design 1
34.78%
Design 2
4.35%
Design 3
26.09%
Design 4
47.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Home Made Stubby: Help Me Choose Next Step!

Old 02-18-2009, 08:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Home Made Stubby: Help Me Choose Next Step!

ok, here's what happened... i started off by chopping my factory front bumper, however i was not happy with it after a month. I then decided to make my own...
I cut a c-channel bar, drilled the holes, and re-used the factory hardware (i'll upgrade later), then i cut out a top as well as the side pieces out of plate steel and had a buddy with a shop weld it together for me... now to add the other stuff... other than adding a winch (which i will later when i have the money) i plan to add a stinger and more lights for now...
Which design would you choose? keep in mind i left room for the winch... if i ever get one ...

IM SORRY FOR USING PAINT, but it's just so you can get the idea.

IDEAS & OPINIONS ARE ENCOURAGED! be nice please

Here it is right now...

Design 1

Design 2

Design 3

Design 4

Last edited by chef_special; 02-18-2009 at 09:06 PM.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:05 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

First one looks good... not a big fan of the others at all. Its your rig though man... do what YOU like and/or is the most functional.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:09 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

#1 but make the stinger lower at least thats my opinion.

Quick Reply: Home Made Stubby: Help Me Choose Next Step!