Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Holiday JK Showoff Time

Old 12-14-2008, 12:15 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Holiday JK Showoff Time

i dunno if anybody else is into decorating their JK for the holidays, but i had to share my pics. just a cheap little wreath on he front and some bells on the back. i like to call em my "jingle balls"

Old 12-14-2008, 12:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Cant find what I usually do. gotta go diggin through the attic, have the rear half of a deer that I mount to the front with some sleigh bells to look like I went head on with santas crew
Old 12-14-2008, 03:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Put a wreath on this year. Sure was nice for the weather to throw a little snow on it today!

Old 12-14-2008, 03:54 PM
JK Freak

i think i might go for the wreath on the spare too. if anything, just to piss off my buddies who were givin me a hard time about rockin a wreath in the first place. to be honest, that's the same reason put the bells on. the snow definitely makes it complete. wish we could get some
Old 12-15-2008, 05:20 AM
JK Super Freak

You might have started a trend with the wreath in the spare. Putting mine on today.

Quick Reply: Holiday JK Showoff Time