Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Hoist for hard top!!!

Old 04-30-2011, 06:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pulled the hardtop off yesterday! This storage lift worked amazing, no movement after the top was removed, and just drove out. I then lowered the top directly onto the storage cart (dolly made from thread hear) and tucked it away in the corner of my garage. Great thing about this storage lift, if you are not leaving your top in the air, it's storage!

Old 05-01-2011, 08:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Norm
I took that design, went to Home Depot and made my own for about $60.

Do you have a parts list from Home Depot? I have been looking at doing this same thing myself....
Old 05-01-2011, 03:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Norm
I took that design, went to Home Depot and made my own for about $60.

_

$60 is not bad, I priced out the parts over $80 when I was doing a home brew version. But then considered the storage lift since I can always use more storage and the home brew design is a single purpose rig.

Quick Reply: Hoist for hard top!!!